Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

Whoa there matey, there isn't adequate evidence that Zimmerman stalked the "minor" (who was pretty big, not some small child),

Says you.

The guy is a fcuking weirdo.

And whats this about the girlfriend? I thought he was married?

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His Ex Wife served him divorce papers while he was in jail this round.

I don't know what to think. On the one hand, there is a lot of evidence that Zimmerman was a good guy. But then there are these recent incidences and what Roman had pointed out. I wonder if maybe he got kind of driven loony due to the stress of the trial, what he was put through?

It seems he has developed OJ Simpson disorder. Even after everything, he still seems to be subconsciously drawn to a cell like a moth to a flame. I have a feeling that eventually all his supporters are going to realize that regardless of whether or not he was guilty of cold blodded murder he at the very least is a certifiable nutjob. I don't hear anyone defending OJ at this point either.

It seems he has developed OJ Simpson disorder. Even after everything, he still seems to be subconsciously drawn to a cell like a moth to a flame. I have a feeling that eventually all his supporters are going to realize that regardless of whether or not he was guilty of cold blodded murder he at the very least is a certifiable nutjob. I don't hear anyone defending OJ at this point either.

At this point yes, but for awhile after those Goldman/Brown verdicts were read he wasn't living too horrible a life.

Perhaps it was the celebrity status buoying him, but what he was acquitted of was far worse than what Zimmerman was accused of.

And let's not forget how the races stood on both cases. People were talking about a semi witness protection type situation for Zimmerman at some point, lol.

At this point yes, but for awhile after those Goldman/Brown verdicts were read he wasn't living too horrible a life.

Perhaps it was the celebrity status buoying him, but what he was acquitted of was far worse than what Zimmerman was accused of.

And let's not forget how the races stood on both cases. People were talking about a semi witness protection type situation for Zimmerman at some point, lol.

I realize the differences. I just thought the correlation between the supporters and the eventual crash and burn was interesting. Even though the cases are polar opposites on the racial tension scale it seems inevitable that both men will eventually suffer the same fate, both personally and in terms of societal judgement.

Says you.

The guy is a fcuking weirdo.

If the evidence was solid that he attacked Trayvon, then the prosecution did a terrible job. I agree he's a weirdo. As said, I think he was a wannabe tough guy who went looking for trouble and found it. But it doesn't mean he literally hunted Trayvon down and shot him.

If the evidence was solid that he attacked Trayvon, then the prosecution did a terrible job. I agree he's a weirdo. As said, I think he was a wannabe tough guy who went looking for trouble and found it. But it doesn't mean he literally hunted Trayvon down and shot him.

We're not saying that. We're saying he was a nutcase who followed him, got confronted, a fight ensued, he was getting his ass beat and shot the kid. The ONLY reason he isn't in prison IS because the prosecution botched the trial.

We're not saying that. We're saying he was a nutcase who followed him, got confronted, a fight ensued, he was getting his ass beat and shot the kid. The ONLY reason he isn't in prison IS because the prosecution botched the trial.

If Trayvon confronted him, then it could very well be Trayvon's fault, not Zimmerman's, unless Zimmerman started the fight.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, GZ was and will continue to be an asshole. He seems perfectly suited to pull a gun out an point it at his girlfriend, with the belief that he can and will get away with it.

RD, his wife threw him out for being an asshole, and somehow he hooked up with someone new.