Suggestions for a DD...

MHaynes772

Okay, let's everyone pitch in some suggestions for a DD for me. I want something that get's decent mpg. Meaning anything more than my F150 gets now which is about 12.5 city/ 14 highway. So pretty much anything will do ha. I want something also that has some power to it. Here's currently what I'm considering. Possibly the BMW X5 50i to maybe a CTS-V sedan, so I'm kinda open to anything. Im 25 years old so something age appropriate for me too. Just wanting to see what y'alls ideas are and maybe something I'm not thinking it. Not looking to spend over about $65000.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used gtr

Not a fan of that car...just not my thing. Plus my brother is getting one for a fun car and tuning it and stuff so no need for 2.

M3

Thinking of this too, the coupe as I'm not a fan of the sedan. I need to go test drive one, haven't driven the new V8 ///M yet...

Good suggestions so far

I just picked up another M3 coupe with DCT and it is an excellent DD. Looks very good in a coupe with the carbon fiber roof and is also very comfortable. And it's an excellent track car if you want to track it. Where else are you going to get a comfortable good looking car with a DCT and an 8,400 rpm V8 for less than $70k? :icon_mrgreen: Actually you can pick up a lightly used one for less than $50k if you want. Definitely add a catback though; it's a crime how much they muffled that wonderful V8 from the factory.

If I was going to go the BMW X route, I would see what I could get the X6 for.

I had an X6 50i before my curent car. Had it for a year. Loved it, but don't want to get the same thing again.

Camaro SS

Stang 5.0/GT500

Challenger SRT-8

Grand Cherokee SRT-8

Honestly, saying $65k open ended as opposed to $50-65k (or whatever) is going to produce every known car under the sun. :icon_thumleft:

I know you said no, but I'll say it again...GT-R.

:iamwithstupid:

The only thing that rubs me well other than this is the new M5.

I had been in a tune only GT-R, and it was somewhat bland.

Then I drove both of Rob's GTR's, and well, they have made me a believer.