The Man Who Defines Lamborghini: Valentino Balboni - DRIVEN

Perdition

I've had the privilege of talking to him for about an hour, and went on a track with him in a Gallardo.

Mr Balboni IMO, is a perfect driver and is a extremely humble person.

I will never forget our night together, it was magical. He has the softest hands.

You ended up face down ass up on that one too I see..

He signed my Lamborghini and my Concubine.. Spring 2011 issue of La-vita lambo has the pic. by Hovik. my pics are less tastefull and ofcourse inappropriate. Funny, He was too embarassed to sign her ass. It was a Driving Force Club Bull Fest.

Very cool guy. Also met him at Bullfest as Team Salamone mentioned above. And he immediately understood my license plate and liked it so i was happy about that haha.

OMG, who is jealous of my night with him?! DAMN this place starts to look and feel like South Korea.... :shock: :icon_butt:

You probably mean North...

Balboni is definitely the man. JF did a pretty good video, just needs to do something about that hair... haha

I met the man, the living legend, in his office back in 2003. An honour and a privelage. A true gentleman.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, wtf is this, LOOOOL!?!?!?

Porter!??!!?!?!?!??!!? :tyson:

You people are sick. Try keeping it in your pants.

a true gentleman, a great test driver, a pleasant guy, a big Lambo enthusiast: shake all this togheter and you will have V.B.

I couldn't stand the video. The presenter needs to jump off the highest bridge or out of the highest story window possible. I'm sorry, but you just can't send someone who gets PASSED by a hatchback to Lamborghini to do a piece on them. I was fast forwarding to see the Balboni interview. I like Farah and Roy, but they need someone who looks at the camera and does a real car review. His idea of review? "This is GREAT!" That doesn't work.

But Valentino - what a man! I can tell he's passionate about the brand and I can't think of a better representative for them.