US Secret Service lost its mystique

Smash Boy

Very disappointing.....the whole Colombian prostitute thing.

All this infallible, men of honor who do the right thing at all times.....can't smile or joke around....or socialize like a normal person.

If it were anyone else, I wouldn't care but these guys?? All of those documentaries on them and their "advance teams" mean nothing anymore. For whatever reason we glamorize law enforcement and special forces a little too much in this country, and it's nice to see them come down to earth.

They're regular Joes like the rest of us.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very disappointing.....the whole Colombian prostitute thing.

All this infallible, men of honor who do the right thing at all times.....can't smile or joke around....or socialize like a normal person.

If it were anyone else, I wouldn't care but these guys?? All of those documentaries on them and their "advance teams" mean nothing anymore. For whatever reason we glamorize law enforcement and special forces a little too much in this country, and it's nice to see them come down to earth.

They're regular Joes like the rest of us.

Clearly you have never been TDY...

Boys will be boys. If there was an article written about every prostitute encounter every time a Navy ship visits the Orient they would run out of paper. Not justifying those actions, really I only care if there was any married people that took part.

And yes, they are regular Joe's, but they really aren't like the majority (I'd say you, but I don't know your history. Ever served?)

Men are men...US presidents sleep around, so does a lot of Congress, priests rape little boys. Humans are humans. It's how they actually do their job that's important.

Clearly you have never been TDY...

Boys will be boys. If there was an article written about every prostitute encounter every time a Navy ship visits the Orient they would run out of paper. Not justifying those actions, really I only care if there was any married people that took part.

And yes, they are regular Joe's, but they really aren't like the majority (I'd say you, but I don't know your history. Ever served?)

No, I haven't.

And for the record, I'm far from a choir boy. :icon_mrgreen:

Regular military gets a pass. CIA, FBI get a pass too. Police...etc. Basically everyone gets a pass. I put prostitution on par with going 10 over the speed limit.

I just find the irony in all of this when the USSS came to my high school looking for me over some email "mixup", in 1995. They took it VERY SERIOUSLY. :lol2:

True story. Will share if interested.

Men are men...US presidents sleep around, so does a lot of Congress, priests rape little boys. Humans are humans. It's how they actually do their job that's important.

:iamwithstupid:

IMO do all that shyt on your free time, but when you're protecting the POTUS you have a job to do...another instance of being a man and handling responsibilities. They put everyone in danger.

I agree. Disappointing.

No, I haven't.

And for the record, I'm far from a choir boy. :icon_mrgreen:

Regular military gets a pass. CIA, FBI get a pass too. Police...etc. Basically everyone gets a pass. I put prostitution on par with going 10 over the speed limit.

I just find the irony in all of this when the USSS came to my high school looking for me over some email "mixup", in 1995. They took it VERY SERIOUSLY. :lol2:

True story. Will share if interested.

Are you the reason Lawrence Taylor defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in Wrestlemania XI? I always thought it seemed fishy.

IMO do all that shyt on your free time, but when you're protecting the POTUS you have a job to do...another instance of being a man and handling responsibilities. They put everyone in danger.

I agree. Disappointing.

Thanks. You expressed my point better than I did.

Are you the reason Lawrence Taylor defeated Bam Bam Bigelow in Wrestlemania XI? I always thought it seemed fishy.

:lol2:

Forgot about Bam Bam!

I agree. Disappointing.

How were they not on their free time? Did they have ho's in their room helping them scout locations or set up sentries? The issue brought up was professional conduct, but actually they weren't breaking laws in Colombia. Prostitution is legal there.

How were they not on their free time? Did they have ho's in their room helping them scout locations or set up sentries? The issue brought up was professional conduct, but actually they weren't breaking laws in Colombia. Prostitution is legal there.

I find it fishy that the Hooker is claiming her rate is $800. Surely Colombian hookers are cheaper, no?

I find it fishy that the Hooker is claiming her rate is $800. Surely Colombian hookers are cheaper, no?

Tourist tax.

I'm not saying they should get a pass. But, if it's legal over there, was a crime really committed? I am sure their career's over on the grounds of "professionalism" or something. But an advanced team has plenty of free time.

For example, the AF guys there spend 99% of their time measuring the airport. Finding the exact spot where AF1 needs to stop.

If these guys had just picked up some floozies at a bar I bet there would be no issue here.

They were on MY time. I paid for them to be in Costa Rica. If they want to go on vacation they can do whatever the fcuk they want (not really, more on that in a minute)...

But, they werent on vacation....They were working... And the hooker was in the room with POTUS's fcuking schedule sitting out on a table.

There are people who would do very bad things with intelligence like that. Christ on a fcuking cracker... It is a zero failure mission and we could be reliving Dallas for a blowjob.

They AREN'T young sailors in a port of call.... They are UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE AGENTS, who are selected, based predominately on their maturity and judgement. THESE GUYS SHOWED NEITHER.

ANYBODY WITH A SECURITY CLEARANCE WOULD LOSE IT OVER THIS PARTICULAR BREACH. GONE. DONE. THANKS FOR fcuking PLAYING.

But these guys have PARTICULARLY sensitive jobs, with UNFETTERED access to the POTUS and the highest levels of classified information. They cannot put themselves in compromising positions, because the consequences of them being leveraged are too great.

They were on MY time. I paid for them to be in Costa Rica. If they want to go on vacation they can do whatever the fcuk they want (not really, more on that in a minute)...

But, they werent on vacation....They were working... And the hooker was in the room with POTUS's fcuking schedule sitting out on a table.

There are people who would do very bad things with intelligence like that. Christ on a fcuking cracker... It is a zero failure mission and we could be reliving Dallas for a blowjob.

They AREN'T young sailors in a port of call.... They are UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE AGENTS, who are selected, based predominately on their maturity and judgement. THESE GUYS SHOWED NEITHER.

ANYBODY WITH A SECURITY CLEARANCE WOULD LOSE IT OVER THIS PARTICULAR BREACH. GONE. DONE. THANKS FOR fcuking PLAYING.

But these guys have PARTICULARLY sensitive jobs, with UNFETTERED access to the POTUS and the highest levels of classified information. They cannot put themselves in compromising positions, because the consequences of them being leveraged are too great.

Well, if you put it that way.

I guess the best scenario would have been to do the ho at the ho house instead of bringing her back to the hotel.

Or at least get their commanding officer to approve a $800000 dollar junket in Vegas.

:iamwithstupid:

Secret service is no regular 9-5. According to reports, they were bragging about what they did, sharing sensitive information, etc. They arrive early to get all the details in order, to make sure the visit starts and ends safely, according to plan, not to party.

All this because some guy didn't want to pay her and called her what she was.

Anyone see the pics of her? She was pretty hot.

Roman said it best. They are supposed to be professionals and shouldn't partake in anything that could jeopardize inside information pertaining to their full time responsibilities.

From the pics I saw of the alleged prostitute in question, if she said "it's $800" I would not have even blinked.

Roman said it best. They are supposed to be professionals and shouldn't partake in anything that could jeopardize inside information pertaining to their full time responsibilities.

These Secret Service guys are idiots. They failed on every level. Bringing some hooker back to the room??? Are they nuts, stupid or both? They have NO idea who she is. She could have taken one of their guns, shot all the agents, or slipped them Roofies and collected all the info on POTUS she could and walked off.

These agents should all be fired and anyone who was aware of the shenanagins should be too. If they were on vacation I could care less. This is no case of some cop banging a hooker in his patrol car. What these guys were doing was putting POTUS and US security at risk. It's almost treason.

The news i was watching last night, said the only reason this came to light was one of the service agents woke up, and the chick he was with, who he claimed he picked up at the bar demanded money which he didnt expect and it turned into an altercation that required the hotel they were staying at to call security and to call the US embassy. Not that it makes it right. I didnt really care that much about it until RD's explanation that there was sensitive data all over the room....