Stock 2013 GT-R runs 10.87 @ 125.2 MPH

FikseSTS

Thats fcuking bullshit staged race.. Everyone knows Corvettes always win, and that any ZR1 will go 10's allday long..

Fast as balls, damn.

It's impressive how Nissan keeps updating this car, constantly tweaking it to keep it on the cutting edge.

They obviously learned from Honda's mistakes with the NSX, which was left to languish for years without any improvements despite serious counters from Porsche and Ferrari being introduced throughout the 90s.

That is VERY impressive. Super consistent too. Congrats.

Holy shit-snacks. Gotta respect it. I still think it's a video game car with no character or visual appeal, but damn it's fast.

I have a 2010 and I remember playing around next to fiksegts about a month ago at a Nissan held event locally when I think he was in a 2012 or 2013 GTR. His car was launching with a good Launch Control (2012 or 2013 version) and mine was stuck on 2010's version which wasn't even worth launching from. His car would jump out in front quickly and then mine could catch it top end easily.

My 2010 GTR has full turbo back exhaust, tune and 21" COR wheels. I ran it the other day in hot weather without doing anything except putting a version of 2013 GTR launch control on my car, it went 10.9 several times in a row at 129.4mph. The launch is much better right now on the 2013 version but it still doesn't work the same on the older GTR's yet because of some of the technology the tuners haven't figured out how to crack.

Fiksegts---when we played around at the event do you remember if it was in the 2013 or 2012 GTR? I think you have a video somewhere.

Glad I went with a 13' since I don't plan on modding it too heavily.... yet..... Really liking the car for an all around daily.

Glad I went with a 13' since I don't plan on modding it too heavily.... yet..... Really liking the car for an all around daily.

:icon_super: