Junior Seau

Smash Boy

LIfe is to precious to kill yourself. I have no sympathy for people that do.

It's not the first time he tried. He drove an SUV off a cliff a year or two ago..Very sad, seemed like a real stand up guy.

Through the chest would be miserable. You could end up laying there bleeding out for a little while....

Definitely would be brutal.

Dave Duerson, another ex NFL player killed himself the same way.

Some are speculating they did it that way so their brains can be examined for concussion research.

EDIT:

Duerson was found dead at his Sunny Isles Beach, Florida[1] home on February 17, 2011. The Miami-Dade County medical examiner reported that Duerson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.[6] He sent a text message to his family saying he wanted his brain to be used for research at the Boston University School of Medicine, which is conducting research into chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) caused by playing pro football.[7] He left behind three sons and a daughter from his marriage to ex-wife Alicia Duerson.[6] On May 2, 2011 researcher neurologists at Boston University confirmed that he suffered from a neurodegenerative disease linked to concussions.

Did you know him?

I know family members... And have a friend who played with him at the chargers....

Through the chest would be miserable. You could end up laying there bleeding out for a little while....

It will make you Seau.

What? Too Soon?

I just can't figure out what the hell could be so bad you would take your own life. Yes I know mental health issues, but shit...