HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone's forgetting that there's still one more game to be played...

hate to say it... spurs win by 15 game 5. Its OVER i guarantee it. Seen this movie...its does not end well for Miami.

hate to say it... spurs win by 15 game 5. Its OVER i guarantee it. Seen this movie...its does not end well for Miami.

What if the headband falls off again?

What if the headband falls off again?

Thought about that.. We put the headband on chalmers to confuse SA.. That diversion might just work.

Thought about that.. We put the headband on chalmers to confuse SA.. That diversion might just work.

image.jpg

let me ask you a question . are you a spurs fan or just a Miami heat hater? Buying a cake to celebrate a team that is not golden state is pretty weak.

The only people that are allowed to brag are TRUE SA fans. The rest are all bandwagon chumps who's team sucks. If any other team made it to the finals I could care less who wins. Only time I route for another team is if I have a bet in. Other wise who cares.

Any team that beats the Heat I'm a fan of :D . Really hope they get the L today after hearing LeBron's press conference.

Going to pick up my cake from Costco at 12 :D

Any team that beats the Heat I'm a fan of :D . Really hope they get the L today after hearing LeBron's press conference.

Going to pick up my cake from Costco at 12 :D

Yea yea.. What press conference ?

Playing with no heart, no bench, no wade, no allen, no chalmers, no bosh after making that ridiculous pre game comment. Talk is cheap.

Bullshit series.

Changes are a cometh...

Still love my Heat, but cant watch a team play a closeout game with no fcuking heart after the first quarter.

Playing with no heart, no bench, no wade, no allen, no chalmers, no bosh after making that ridiculous pre game comment. Talk is cheap.

Bullshit series.

Changes are a cometh...

Still love my Heat, but cant watch a team play a closeout game with no fcuking heart after the first quarter.

+1. Only LJ showed up.

In defense of the heat. SA can't be stopped. they are just in that ZONE. they are playing like a team. Watching the heat try to do individually...

Four straight trips to the finals, I have no complaints. I just don't understand why we're suddenly playing like a bag of fcuking limp dicks.

Four straight trips to the finals, I have no complaints. I just don't understand why we're suddenly playing like a bag of fcuking limp dicks.

We make some changes and we will be back to the finals. We are all Humans and after they blew that 22-6 lead Miami deflated.

What a great group of guys... I hope they are all healthy next year for another great run. Spurs luck stikes again with KL becoming a huge part of the future..but with that system, I think they'll be fine for as long as they stay true to their identity... a great team and truly classy champs.

He said, fcuk this, I'm going to split.

Might as well have. I think he's gone and is now going to go to the highest bidder rather than the team that he can win another ring with.

He's going to evaluate what's best for him and how he can win in the future. He has never been about making the most money and getting max deals. He even said so recenty. He's willing to give up $$$ to win but I'm not sure if Miami is the place right now for that to happen. It could have run its course.

Miami has a great owner, great management, Riley is a great GM, a great coach in Spo and he loves living in Miami and so does his kids. So it's tough to leave all that behind, especially since his wife started a juice shop or she has to be willing to expand. :)

LA could be an option but Kobe is still there for another 2 years and I think they are waiting for Westbrook and K-Love. Bulls are a possibility but then you have the MJ legacy so it's a no go. Knicks with Dolan is a stupid move. Houston is a bad move with Harden there and a terrible coach. Cavs are horrible as well or they have to decide to bring in Embiid but then he has to take these young guys on his back again.

At his age, I think he wants to live somewhere nice and warm and not somewhere up north where it's cold or it has to be NY.

you have to give it up to the spurs, they deserved this championship. great team work, great coaching, and a very humble bunch of guys. think about how many fights or shit talking we saw during 5 games, basically none. this is nice to see for a change. ofcourse I wanted my heat to 3 peat, but if one team had to take them down this would be my choice. (I even watched the closing ceremonies) lol we also witnessed a 22 year old Leonard make history last night and what a future this kid has in front of him.

with all that said if LJ stays we will be right back next year for a 5th finals trip and another championship IMO :)

you have to give it up to the spurs, they deserved this championship. great team work, great coaching, and a very humble bunch of guys. think about how many fights or shit talking we saw during 5 games, basically none. this is nice to see for a change. ofcourse I wanted my heat to 3 peat, but if one team had to take them down this would be my choice. (I even watched the closing ceremonies) lol we also witnessed a 22 year old Leonard make history last night and what a future this kid has in front of him.

with all that said if LJ stays we will be right back next year for a 5th finals trip and another championship IMO :)

Soooooo, what was our bet again :D ?

I wanted the CHEAT-N-IT Username change, trollface lebron as your avi pic, and No Heat 3 Peat under the user title? Taking it too far? I think we agreed on something different?

Soooooo, what was our bet again :D ?

I wanted the CHEAT-N-IT Username change, trollface lebron as your avi pic, and No Heat 3 Peat under the user title? Taking it too far? I think we agreed on something different?

LOL nope you said you would change your name if the heat won it and I didn't have to do anything if the spurs won.. you should have taken it while you had the chance :eusa_dance: :eusa_wall: :eek3dance:

I hate to say this, but you called it a while back. that's ok as long as the warriors still suck :moon3: