HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

I could say the same for sports like Hockey or soccer. :lol2: Never understood the excitement over those sports

or golf lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D

post-1090-1371840134.jpg

oh here we go with the jordan comparos lol

let the guy enjoy his championship. i think he deserves it!

oh here we go with the jordan comparos lol

let the guy enjoy his championship. i think he deserves it!

Oh don't throw a fit. They can enjoy their win just like anybody else.

You Miami fans... :lol2:

Oh don't throw a fit. They can enjoy their win just like anybody else.

You Miami fans... :lol2:

if you werent a mod :tyson:

dont let me get the pots and pans out lolololol

NO WORRIES BILL :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_super:

wade is miami collection spokesperson so he gets whatever wade wants lol

last time i was there, they told he was #1 on the spider waiting list. that was a few months ago.

Don't think so. His last MP4 coupe was black though. He has some sort of endorsement with 'The Collection' as the company ambassador. You can see his pics throughout the site.

http://www.thecollection.com/

Yeah him and Wade I believe have a sweet deal worked out with the Collection IIRC

That's what's up. :icon_thumleft:

Winning at home has its advantages.

For the second consecutive year, a Miami bar owner comped the alcohol on the Miami Heat as they celebrated winning the NBA title.

David Grutman, who owns Story Nightclub, where most of the players partied after the Game 7 win Thursday night, and LIV, where they celebrated last year, said the players ordered 100 bottles of Dom Perignon and three 3-liter bottles of champagne. Grutman said the club sells the standard 750-milliliter bottles of Dom Perignon for $850 each and the club sells 3-liter bottles, called Jeroboams, for $5,000.

"I'm not going to charge the Heat," Grutman said of the $100,000 value of comped alcohol.

He didn't treat the Dallas Mavericks the same way. Mavs owner Mark Cuban had to pay for the bill when his team beat the Heat in the 2011 Finals.

LIV charged Cuban $90,000 for a 15-liter bottle of Armand de Brignac champagne, also known as Ace of Spades. Cuban didn't seem to mind; he still left a 22 percent tip.

"We were in the back because his credit card was denied," Grutman recalled. "So he called up the people at the Centurion Card and said, 'This is Mark Cuban. We just won the championship. Can I please spend some money?'"

Grutman said the purchase by the billionaire then was authorized.

Thursday's championship celebration provided quite the visibility for French winery Moët & Chandon. Not only was its Dom Perignon brand being imbibed by the Heat party at the club, but its Moët Ice Imperial champagne was being spritzed in the locker room on television. That wasn't free, though. The company paid to be the official champagne of the Heat's playoff run.

The Heat had more freebies on Thursday night and into the morning. Popular South Beach restaurant Prime 112 delivered food to the nightclub for the players.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story...-champagne-bill

Video:

http://vimeo.com/68845129

Pics:

http://worldredeye.com/2013/06/2013-nba-ch...-heat-at-story/

http://worldredeye.com/2013/06/miami-heat-...on-at-bamboo-2/

7-DSC_0411.jpg

8-DSC_0416.jpg

don't think we will see another title for a while. so will have to enjoy this!

Who do you think will be better than the Heat next year?

:iamwithstupid:

What I'm waiting to see is how D. Rose plays when he returns. Will he be confident? Still explosive? Etc. A healthy Bulls team is going to be a problem. Even then, not too much of a problem for the heat in the E. conference. Granted, its still to early to tell, have to wait and see what moves teams make during the off season!

I think Bosh will be gone ( which is fine by me). I think we have a chance , but to repeat 3x will be near impossible.

Should we fall short next year it will be a long time before the heat reach the level of a healthy D wade. LJ will prob leave for another team and the cycle will start over.

I am content for sure. If David west leaves Ind. I think Miami will beat them easily. As far as the Bulls.. hmmm , I think D-rose sucks to be honest. He is a sloppy permitter shooter. Who shoots at best 40%. Not worried about D-rose at all.

If we can pick up a big man in the middle that can rebound and block shots.We will have a great chance to contend.