HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raps/BK was going to 6 or 7 anyway..it's the playoffs so raps won't be tired. Garnett probably will be but BK will still be a tough matchup.

I might have money on wiz vs portland and heat vs portland ...come to poppa.

I will give you 3 to 1 odds that Portland doesn't make it to the Western Conference finals!

Heat getting some much needed rest this week to prepare for the next series. I say the heat go 4-1 in the next series, 4-2 in the conference finals, and 4-1 in the finals

Heat getting some much needed rest this week to prepare for the next series. I say the heat go 4-1 in the next series, 4-2 in the conference finals, and 4-1 in the finals

:iamwithstupid: but I think the finals will be a little more challenging for us.

my prediction is 4-3 again :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid: but I think the finals will be a little more challenging for us.

my prediction is 4-3 again :icon_super:

I agree 4-3 in finals for miami. Was hoping OKC and SA get knocked out so we could have home field.

NBA post season takes for ever. It gives the older teams like SA a good chance because they get so much rest. That is why Boston always did good in the playoffs.

I don't think anyone is going to beat the Heat. The rest really does help Wade out.

The heat are bored as shit during the regular season. They will come to life as the play offs further.

They will come to life as the play offs further.

:iamwithstupid:

They were literally playing around during the Bobcats series.

They let them come out and take an early lead, then tie it up, or come close at halftime, then win the game in the 3rd quarter, and lay off the gas and cruise through the 4th quarter.

I thought the Pacers had a decent chance of competing, but obviously not anymore. I dont see any other team matching up well...

Miami will win series 4-2 prob 4-1

im thinking we will lose one.. you will see a whole new heat team come out tonight!

my prediction heat by 5

Miami will win series 4-2 prob 4-1

im thinking we will lose one.. you will see a whole new heat team come out tonight!

my prediction heat by 5

Nets beat them this regular season 4 times and Heat didn't beat them once.

Heat will still win but won't be a blow out like it would have been against the Raps

Heat will still win but won't be a blow out like it would have been against the Raps

agree, but this is the playoffs and this team plays on another level especially with wade healthy.

it wont be a blow out like charlotte, but we got this :icon_super:

agree, but this is the playoffs and this team plays on another level especially with wade healthy.

it wont be a blow out like charlotte, but we got this :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid:

IMO it will be 5 or 6...

Also have to remember we went 0-4 in reg season, but IIRC, we lost 3 of 4 games by 1 point, and the 4th we lost in Double overtime.

I take back everything I said... it WILL BE A BLOWOUT :headbang: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

I take back everything I said... it WILL BE A BLOWOUT :headbang: :eusa_dance: :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Game 2 will be closer, but I think we still win.

Game 2 will be closer, but I think we still win.

I think we beat them by 15 game 2 , then lose game 3 by a few points , win 4 and 5 .

this could be another sweep :aiwebs_017:

boy you can really see a totally different team in the playoffs! they are ballin' out of control :headbang: