HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

Lebron's just getting warmed up and all those butterflies out of his stomach. He's only 28. Jordan, the undisputed GOAT just won his first championship at the same age. As long as LJ stays healthy I don't see why we can't win several more. Miami sure does know how to party. That is for sure!

CLjJLNj.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All depends on the intangibles-

-Will Ray Allen retire?

-Will Anderson sign another contract with us?

-How bad is Wade hurt? How will he be next year?

-Is Bosh really effective in this offense? He is a good defender, but not when they have him in playing as a Center against a big man. He is a good perimeter defender against a Guard. I dont see them really needing him. He played great in Game 6, and if it wasnt for his defense, we wouldnt have won the game. Dont know if they really need him though.

So if Allen retires, Bosh goes to another team, do they go after a guy like Kevin Garnett for a 1 year contract?

• 3 months later...

Going to go ahead and dust this thread off in preparation for the 3 peat. With the offseason acquisitions of Michael Beasley and Greg Oden, no way anyone takes it to us this year...

Going to go as far as saying that Chicago's 1995-1996 NBA record for most wins in a season of 72-10 is in jeopardy this year. Game 1 against Chicago at home should be a good test of D. Rose's knee

Going to go ahead and dust this thread off in preparation for the 3 peat. With the offseason acquisitions of Michael Beasley and Greg Oden, no way anyone takes it to us this year...

Going to go as far as saying that Chicago's 1995-1996 NBA record for most wins in a season of 72-10 is in jeopardy this year. Game 1 against Chicago at home should be a good test of D. Rose's knee

Here we go again! The Heat are not going to win 72 games or a championship this year. I hope you're not counting on Oden or Beasley too much. It's telling when no one else in the league seems to want someone.

I didn't think Beasley has done anything since he was phenomenal at K-State other than smoke weed, watch Sponge Bob (his favorite show BTW), and fall far short of his lofty expectations coming out of college.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/07..._possession.php

Has Greg Oden gone more than 20 games without having micro-fracture surgery or knee problems?

I watch far more college ball than NBA so feel free to correct me if I am dead wrong, but it just seems like there has been nothing but disappointing news about both these players since leaving college.

Here we go again! The Heat are not going to win 72 games or a championship this year. I hope you're not counting on Oden or Beasley too much. It's telling when no one else in the league seems to want someone.

The awesome thing about my Heat is that we dont need them on the floor the entire game. So the problems Oden had in the past with injuries should be non existant when you have a rotation with Chris "Birdman" Andersen and Bosh as he wont have to play a full game. What he does is eliminates the Indiana Pacers threat.

There will be no team this year that will be nearly on the same level as the Heat.

Who can say right now that they feel 100% sure there is a better team out there than the Heat, and for what reason?? :icon_mrgreen:

The awesome thing about my Heat is that we dont need them on the floor the entire game. So the problems Oden had in the past with injuries should be non existant when you have a rotation with Chris "Birdman" Andersen and Bosh as he wont have to play a full game. What he does is eliminates the Indiana Pacers threat.

There will be no team this year that will be nearly on the same level as the Heat.

Who can say right now that they feel 100% sure there is a better team out there than the Heat, and for what reason?? :icon_mrgreen:

The fact that it's NBA not NFL means it's possible the Heat can 3peat.....otherwise it wouldn't be.

Maybe OKC has what it takes.....I dunno, I haven't followed the offseason but they might be the closest with one or two good acquisitions.

:icon_super: :iamwithstupid:

CANT WAIT TIL SEASON STARTS!

Brooklyn is better on paper.

Warriors got much better.

Rockets might deliver big.

Pat Reilly is a genius at making the nobody's that everyone else discounted into star players. He is the Bill Belicheck of the NBA. We got Beasley for the league minimum (I think $425,000 on a 1 year contract), so doesn't matter really if he's a bust

• 4 months later...

The more I watch the Heat, the thing that bugs me the most is that LeBron doesn't know when to take charge and step up. When the team needs a leader, he doesn't know when to take charge.

61 against the Bobcast is like when I shrugged my shoulders when Kobe got 81 against Toronto - it was like playing a D-League team.

Jordan got big numbers, against GREAT teams (God put on a Jordan jersey against the Celtics). But they are two different players, we all know that, great in their own respects.

Also, the Pacers are much better than last year.

I wouldn't be too sure about a Heat-Three-Peat.

Accepting bets now :D.

Heat hater checking out, lol. Back to watching my Warriors.

On a more positive note, they have great ball movement and pretty much have the best built team in the league. Strong bench and starters for every position.

When is LeBron's contract with MIA done anyway?

Its a 3 Peat. Not even because of the 61 points, but because the Heat are also better than last year. We are doing this well with Wade taking an every other game sand in the v@gina injury to sit on the bench excuse, so he can be ready for the playoffs. Oh and our boy Oden is getting ready for the Pussers. Thats going to be a fun match up. :-)

Its a 3 Peat. Not even because of the 61 points, but because the Heat are also better than last year. We are doing this well with Wade taking an every other game sand in the v@gina injury to sit on the bench excuse, so he can be ready for the playoffs. Oh and our boy Oden is getting ready for the Pussers. Thats going to be a fun match up. :-)

Sorry, but that is the first time I heard anyone call the Pacers the Pussers :lol2:

I can't wait for the playoffs!!!

The teams this year are TUFF.

Sorry, but that is the first time I heard anyone call the Pacers the Pussers :lol2:

I can't wait for the playoffs!!!

The teams this year are TUFF.

Oh and the Bobcats team that is so horrible that LBJ put up 61 points on just smoked the Pacers.

Oh and the Bobcats team that is so horrible that LBJ put up 61 points on just smoked the Pacers.

:icon_super: love it!!!!!!!

go pussers :lol2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well its that time again !! LETS GO HEAT!!

good games so far!

I was there on Sunday and the stadium was going crazy! I had more fun at this game than game 7 at the championships last year.

bird man showing charlotte whos boss in the MIA :icon_super:

post-2228-1398175741_thumb.jpg

Damn nice seats!! I'm trying to find a way to go to one of these games without spending an arm and a leg!! These playoffs have already been wild!! Portland-houston should be an amazing series but I think Dwight's weak!