HEAT FTW!

SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought the Mike Miller no shoe 3 pointer was going to stay the best shot of the game, until Jesus hit that last second three!

LOL anyone going tomorrow night?

just got my tix! cant freakin' wait!!!!! :eek3dance:

if they lose im taking a week off LP lol

Why drop that kind of money to see the LeChoke show :eusa_think: ? JK! The Spurs took out my Warriors, so I'm going for the Heat!

Enjoy the Game! I'm anticipating a very epic game, I'm taking the Heat by 8-10pts.

Last Game of the NBA season, NBA finals Game 7 with a great matchup, I would have dropped as much money as I could possibly afford.

I expect this last game to be as epic as the last, and this will be one of the best finals series in NBA History. Its like watching Rocky vs. Apollo Creed going 15 rounds-all bloody and bruised up at the end. I literally was standing in front of my wall mounted Sony-3 feet away from it to watch the entire overtime. THE ANXIETY this series has caused me has been crazy!

Win or lose-I am still a Heat fan-FCUK those DB's who left early.

I expect this last game to be as epic as the last, and this will be one of the best finals series in NBA History. Its like watching Rocky vs. Apollo Creed going 15 rounds-all bloody and bruised up at the end. I literally was standing in front of my wall mounted Sony-3 feet away from it to watch the entire overtime. THE ANXIETY this series has caused me has been crazy!

Win or lose-I am still a Heat fan-FCUK those DB's who left early.

Lol I was doing the same and my friends were concerned I was going to bump into the TV, especially when Ray Allen hit that three.

I am so excited and nervous for tonight's game. This will be one for the ages IMHO.

Lol I was doing the same and my friends were concerned I was going to bump into the TV, especially when Ray Allen hit that three.

I am so excited and nervous for tonight's game. This will be one for the ages IMHO.

:iamwithstupid:

i was 3 feet in front of a 80" with remote in my hand and thumb on the power button. 20sec left with the heat 5 behind. i thought it was over and didnt want to watch the trophy/confetti come out. one of the best games ever IMO

:iamwithstupid:

i was 3 feet in front of a 80" with remote in my hand and thumb on the power button. 20sec left with the heat 5 behind. i thought it was over and didnt want to watch the trophy/confetti come out. one of the best games ever IMO

Did the same thing, except my TV was a 60inch lol.

Did the same thing, except my TV was a 60inch lol.

You overachiever-mine is only 52" :icon_mrgreen:

Abolfaz may be the only one who can understand what hes talking about in the last one

Abolfaz may be the only one who can understand what hes talking about in the last one

Lol! I've been talking with Chango all afternoon. Btw, is it a coincidence that everyone at the game is wearing all white? :eusa_think:

Man...just like the entire series, this game is a BATTLE!!! I cant look away.

Congrats to the Miami Heat and their fans! You guys earned it once again! Great game. :)