Found a MP4-12C for sale now.

RaginBull

I know there aren't many around so I figured I would let any interested buyers know.

I'm driving there in a few mins to see it in person.

http://fckerbeck.ebizautos.mobi/detail-201...?photolist=true

Maybe there are more options?

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=62716&hl=

The local dealer down here has a showroom full of them as well as three used ones sitting on the lot. I also know of two owners that are having a lot of problems with the cars, one of which is putting his car through the lemon law process.

Are you going to test drive it?

Probably not. I don't like to test drive unless I am really interested. It seems too tame for my

liking. I prefer cars that look and feel like nothing else.

But, I am putting in my order for the 700 roadster. I love this car that much. ;-)

Probably not. I don't like to test drive unless I am really interested. It seems too tame for my

liking. I prefer cars that look and feel like nothing else.

But, I am putting in my order for the 700 roadster. I love this car that much. ;-)

From what I hear, the Mclaren drives like nothing else. It may be too tame for you though as you said, but it would be good to hear how you like it and how it compares to the LP700.

From what I hear, the Mclaren drives like nothing else. It may be too tame for you though as you said, but it would be good to hear how you like it and how it compares to the LP700.

That would be cool! I may test drive it depending on when it sells. I plan to head there in a little while. I would come back to test drive it during the week when there are less people around. If it doesn't sell first and I can make it over, I will.

I had no idea so many were available. I thought they were back ordered.

NO

Lots of happy customers keep them on the show room floor

PA local dealer offered one year, 5k mile

Cap with no more than ten % depreciation

At turn in time.

Sounds like a pretty good deal, how can they guarantee that?

Sounds like a pretty good deal, how can they guarantee that?

They will put in the sales contract. They want to get cars on the road and I think they are gambling by letting some roll

out the door at a pretty good deal to gain exposure.

I had no idea so many were available. I thought they were back ordered.

Each McLaren dealership keeps two demonstrators - the few times I've been to Beverly Hills the other cars in their showroom were pre-sold awaiting delivery. Some of the dealers have ordered extra cars they intend to sell to the 'gotta have it' crowd for a premium which may be the case with any inventory you find. Like any car there will also be a few where the depositor backs out.

Each dealership also seems free to set their own price on those extra cars - where most of the ones ordered by a customer have been sold at list price. I've heard very little in the way of complaints from anyone in regards to their treatment by the dealers. In fact the only one that sticks out was a customer in Texas who was concerned with a portion of the sales agreement that gave the dealership first rights on buy back should the customer want to get out of the car. He ended up signing it and taking delivery after all.

>8^)

ER

Local guy bought one. Was very frustrated with communication & customer service - it was delivered 8 months after promise date. He tracks it but he's not the best driver so it's hard to tell anything about the performance.

He had a lot of issues with sensors . When the error message displays he could not receive any other instrument info. He bought it from McLaren Philadelphia and thought he'd have to send it back via truck - but to their credit they sent a crew to make a house call. They fixed his car. He is quite satisfied.

The blue wouldn't be my choice but its much nicer in person (photos don't do it justice) and has lots of depth and metal flake.

I asked how they were selling and the sales manager said "quite well". He said so far about 40 have been delivered in the U.S.

P5040052.JPG

P5040053.JPG

....and YES - those are HIS cats' paw prints on the hood....

Going on pistonheads classified there are 21 physical cars for sale whereas there is one aventador for sale which I don't think is a physical car.

80% of the cars in the UK (according to a premium car reseller) has been subjected to at least two recalls.

The famous Ron Dennis attention to detail is showing up to be a myth.