How Did You Come Up With Your Screen Name?

Jpegs13

Ok, I guess I'll start

J is the first initial of my first name. Pegs is a shortened version of my last name and nickname I've been called for years and years. 13 is the number I wore in sports my whole life, and can now proudly say my youngest daughter wears it in basketball.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of a very old joke:

An Inidan Chief and his son were sitting around the campfire one day...

The son asks, "Father, how did you come up with our names?"

The Father replies. "well, when your sister was conceived we saw a beautiful rainbow, so, she became Rainbow."

"When your brother was conceived we saw a large deer running in the woods, so he became Running Deer"

"Why do you ask such questions Two Dogs fcuking?"

I was an amateur boxer. I started young and I was very good. I gave it up because I was as good or better with the books, and it looked to lead to a better future. Still, boxing is my passion and the only sport I watch. Jake Lamotta and the logo of the cars I love and drive.

Reminds me of a very old joke:

An Inidan Chief and his son were sitting around the campfire one day...

The son asks, "Father, how did you come up with our names?"

The Father replies. "well, when your sister was conceived we saw a beautiful rainbow, so, she became Rainbow."

"When your brother was conceived we saw a large deer running in the woods, so he became Running Deer"

"Why do you ask such questions Two Dogs fcuking?"

:lol2:

I was named by someone, I think it was The Ninja or Capt I Hate Dark Knight

I'm mezmerized each day Allan-Herbie isn't Allan-Douche or that NISSAN-N-IT isn't NISSAN-NO-SHOW though, lol :icon_mrgreen:

I also can't wait for Donnies response :icon_thumleft:

A ninja mod thought that Lobster Claws with an accent using my first name would be hilarious for a little while. ITS BEEN A YEAR NOW :lol2: :turboalex:

You can thank takashi from Revenge of the nerds

346_wide.jpg

Mine is just my name, with a combo of my baseball numbers at the end. ...

A ninja mod thought that Lobster Claws with an accent using my first name would be hilarious for a little while. ITS BEEN A YEAR NOW :lol2: :turboalex:

My initials and the year I was born.

Because its my name lol

Hey Terry good to see you here. It has been a while how are you doing?

Sorry to stray off topic just wanted to say a long overdue hello.

As far as my screen name a coworker gave it to me as I have a Red Countach, hence the user name Redlambo stuck.

Sincerely Vic

The last Lambo I loved was the Millennium Roadster, then, nothing until the LP640 came out in 2006. So, KING-640, because the LP640 was the first modern Lambo that made me care about the brand again.

Before there was megatron in the NFL... I was a wide reciever in high school. I could catch any football thrown my way. If I got a finger on it I caught it. One time I was coming across the middle and my quarterback laid me out to dry. The ball was high, and I had to go get it. Full speed I jumped as high as I could. I was 6' and only 150lbs.. The safety was coming at me fullspeed @ 6' 190lbs.. As I came down from catching the ball he left his feet and came right up between my 8 and 0. Perfect hit.. He hit me so hard my helmet strap came undone, my helmet went flying off 1 direction, my strap the other, and my mouthpiece broke off and the one end stayed on my helmet the other stayed in my mouth.. As I stood back up, I still had the ball in my hands.. My whole team couldn't believe the hit, but most of all they couldn't believe anyone could hang onto a ball from a hit like that.. megachad stuck... and it's in smaller case because I am sarcastic.