Factory closed due to 2nd earthquake

Modena has been hit by a second Earthquake. 10 people have died in the region.

The three big car factories have been sending people home. Lambo factory is closed according to twitter.

This is correct, just got off the phone with a friend from the Lambo Factory..they closed and sent everyone home..for now at least through the end of the week..

So add 5 days delay to your car delivery, if your waiting for one.

This is correct, just got off the phone with a friend from the Lambo Factory..they closed and sent everyone home..for now at least through the end of the week..

So add 5 days delay to your car delivery, if your waiting for one.

Lamborghini factory is closed for inspection from the earthquake. It may cause shipping delays.

big hit just below my village every thing destroyed car driven in the night 50 miles away almost undamaged probably more than 5 days delivery delays as two foundries are gone and closed for months scacchetti foundry and tecopress. Quake does not stop yet. I slept in a tent this night and i`m writing from a phone. Local time 7.10 a.m.

big hit just below my village every thing destroyed car driven in the night 50 miles away almost undamaged probably more than 5 days delivery delays as two foundries are gone and closed for months scacchetti foundry and tecopress. Quake does not stop yet. I slept in a tent this night and i`m writing from a phone. Local time 7.10 a.m.

Thats crazy...stay safe man

Damn... Stay safe! We just had a 4.0 in cali!

Mirandola looks like a battlefield, Carrozzeria Imperiale Lamborghini OE spraiyng plant is in Mirandola and could be damaged: i have no news, i will give a look tomorrow or as soon as possible. One 5.9 hit last week sunday 20 may, yesterday three big hits in raw all with the epicenter within 5 miles from here: 5.8 5.2 5.3 like a machine gun.

I cleared the office this mornig to reduce weight on the structures, that do not look to have an heavy damage: i have just ended the work.

ciao

Damn... Stay safe! We just had a 4.0 in cali!

Did you feel it? I didn't feel anything up here. I wonder if Kinsella felt it?

Mirandola looks like a battlefield, Carrozzeria Imperiale Lamborghini OE spraiyng plant is in Mirandola and could be damaged: i have no news, i will give a look tomorrow or as soon as possible. One 5.9 hit last week sunday 20 may, yesterday three big hits in raw all with the epicenter within 5 miles from here: 5.8 5.2 5.3 like a machine gun.

I cleared the office this mornig to reduce weight on the structures, that do not look to have an heavy damage: i have just ended the work.

ciao

Albert I understand you 100% since I'm out of the house since last Sunday. it's a terrible experience.

we weren't ready and thinking it could happen again, in fact a lot of factories have restarted working...but yesterday it's been a tragedy.

we just hope that it will end soon, or at least with less power and not so continuosly...getting back a little bit of normality which is missing so much.

I hope you, you're family and friends are ok, we'll get back for sure!

Ciao,

Max

thanks you all, guys. Good luck you too, Max. But our economy now is 100% fucked.

Ciao

thanks you all, guys. Good luck you too, Max. But our economy now is 100% fucked.

Ciao

Albert,

Great to hear you, Max, and your families are safe. Everything else can be replaced or rebuilt.

As for your economy, we'll certainly do our part, that is buying "Made In Italy" products.

My wife is italian, and her parents came to the USA in the 1950's, so we're planning a visit, when their health improves.

Regarding the economic outlook ... You never know... I saw the following two weeks ago:

"Japan's economy bounced back from a year-end lull in the first quarter, powering ahead of other major industrial nations thanks to rebuilding of the tsunami-battered northeast, solid private spending and some improvement in exports."

Ciao