Best company for home owner's insurance?

sprite

I use farmers. I have multiple policies with them. Auto, home, umbrella, some life, etc. so I get discounts because of that. Having one go to agent helps too.

Chubb. Masterpiece policy, very comprehensive.

pricey some!

Hope they are worth the premium when my time comes to claim with them!

I use Nationwide for everything. My agent can write with all of the above mentioned, I have just never seen the need for the premium personally.

I have Amica for everything but thinking of moving to Fireman's Fund. Anyone have them?

I have Fireman's Fund for 3 cars and 2 properties. Never had to make a claim though.

State farm. 3 cars, homeowners, personal articles, and umbrella GL.

I use State Farm for everything. Had Amica and was very happy with them until I bought a motorcycle which they didnt/dont insure.

Usaa.

+1....very happy with them. Had state farm for years, but when I checked on rates with them on a whim, it was well worth the switch

Chubb is hands down the best. You don't really know how good your insurance is until you file a claim.

Usaa.

+1....very happy with them. Had state farm for years, but when I checked on rates with them on a whim, it was well worth the switch

Ive been meaning to get a quote from them for awhile now. I should actually do it.

Chubb is hands down the best. You don't really know how good your insurance is until you file a claim.

Them too.

Ive been meaning to get a quote from them for awhile now. I should actually do it.

You have to qualify for it, but they are the best for dtd insurance... I have my Countach and my M3 with the group the Lambo club endorses.... And my umbrella is through my wife's work.... Everything else is USAA...

I sell home and auto insurance for a living, unfortunately I'm not licensed in GA so I can't help you directly.

Defining the "best" company can be tricky; best rates, best claims experience, best service?

If rate is less of a concern, Chubb will be the best for you.

Generally you'll want to look at combining your home and auto insurance with the same company. If you have time, call around and get quotes from local agents. Go with the one you are most comfortable with, an agent who writes insurance by the book and one who will take the time to review your insurance needs and make recommendations. As with many things in life, the cheapest is rarely the best. I like buying locally as you can form a relationship with that person over time and if shit hits the fan, you can walk into his or her office and show your face. Generally local agents will know the insurance market in your state better than someone in a call center.

For someone at your income level, you really should carry an umbrella policy.

If you don't have a lot of time to shop, consider going to an insurance broker who can do the shopping for you. They take a cut from whoever you end up insuring with.

GL

You have to qualify for it, but they are the best for dtd insurance... I have my Countach and my M3 with the group the Lambo club endorses.... And my umbrella is through my wife's work.... Everything else is USAA...

Actually USAA opened up to the general public about 8 months ago so everyone can join. YOu still get slightly better rates if you are or were in the military.

I have USAA for everything.

I know. Im pretty sure I would qualify. But I didnt know they opened it up to everyone.