Yay one less child molester :)

sprite

I can not imagine what I would do, especially as a father of 4 girls.

My heart goes out the the little one.

Burn in hell you motherfucker, burn in hell...

I can't make out from the story whose kid it was. Was the rapist raping his *own* daughter, or the daughter of the guy who ended up kicking his ass?

I can't make out from the story whose kid it was. Was the rapist raping his *own* daughter, or the daughter of the guy who ended up kicking his ass?

The guy who killed the rapist was the father of the little girl getting sexually molested.

The child molester was abusing the guy's daughter that killed him.

From the story:

"Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter."

In summary.....scum piece of crap molests guys daughter. Guy pummels scum until he dies. Good.

Im outraged at the bloodlust and insensitivity shown by you people.... This poor man deserved a fair trial.....

Im kidding of course.... fcuk him.

I can not imagine what I would do, especially as a father of 4 girls.

My heart goes out the the little one.

Burn in hell you motherfucker, burn in hell...

preacher.gif

Can I get an AMEN !!!

Sucks that the girl and her father still have to suffer emotional scars. As far as the dead molester. Good riddance.

Good. It's a shame this doesn't happen more often. I just hope for the fathers sake they don't bring any bullshit charges against him.

Gotta love Texas. If that was in CA the local 4 pedophilers union would have half the fcuking city of LA shut down.

Gotta love Texas. If that was in CA the local 4 pedophilers union would have half the fcuking city of LA shut down.

And to think if the child molester had gotten a job with the TSA they would have let him molest children while being paid by your

tax dollars. I guess he picked the wrong kid to mess with. If the father gets indicted there might be armed rebellion in Shiner texas.

Scumbag needed to have his lights out, there is no cure for that sickness.

I been liking Texas more and more lately.

Scumbag needed to have his lights out, there is no cure for that sickness.

I been liking Texas more and more lately.

Bring Your guns and come on down.

In Texas there's only one thing that gets fried more than potatoes....convicts!!

We haven't fried anyone in a very long time, but if you want to come down here and commit murder in

in the first degree we might make an exception and go ahead and fire up old sparky for you. Texas is an

easy state to live in don't commit murder and we won't put you to sleep and stop your heart.

Child molestation should have the death penalty, might provide a deterrent since it's a premeditated, predatoratory crime.....

Thanks to the dad for saving hundreds of thousands of tax dollars and six year sentence. Heart goes out to the child, the dad and family.

QUOTE (BLACKBULL @ Jun 12 2012, 05:53 PM)

In Texas there's only one thing that gets fried more than potatoes....convicts!!

We haven't fried anyone in a very long time, but if you want to come down here and commit murder in

in the first degree we might make an exception and go ahead and fire up old sparky for you. Texas is an

easy state to live in don't commit murder and we won't put you to sleep and stop your heart.

A real man's state!!! Not like *itch a** New York where they cry about the prisoners rights and shit on the victims!!

I hope to make it down there within a few years. I was ready to move about 6 months ago and was going to. But then things came up, Ill be better because of it though.

Not like *itch a** New York where they cry about the prisoners rights and shit on the victims!!

That's why it's known as the Pink Eye State.

I think.

I don't know anything about this case, outside of what I can read here. I can assure you that absolutely no charges will be filed by any DA in the Republic of Texas. No sane lawyer would even bring this to a grand jury.

That would be a sure-fire way to lose any hopes of lawyer'in outside of parking tickets for a local muni for the rest of said lawyer's life. He might be able to slither over to California and get a big money job with Allred et al, but that would be the end of his professional life as a prosecutor in Texas. That I can assure you of.

See, there is a semblance of justice still left here. We know right, we know wrong. There's a lot of popshots taken at Texas- some well deserved. But right is right.

Justice has been dispensed. End of Story.