So where the fuck....

Ive been told by several the cars is in pieces...

Wouldn't it just be easier to buy a TT Gallardo? Why ruin a rare SV? Now we have one less until it's put back together. Mine just went up in value I guess?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. The reason why he brought the SV to a Corvette/Camaro shop in Columbus along with his 'tech" Nate (originally to be branded as a separate 'high end' shop) was creative to say the least. Then when the LS shop realized after 6 months that his lead tech was full of shit, they basically told him they no longer wanted to be associated with a certain failure. David pulled everything out (apparently also with an unpaid $30k bill), and started his own 'shop' the next day. Livernois is building the motor (Mustang shop), Liberty is doing the trans, and although both are reputable shops within their community, neither has any experience doing these types of builds, nor any vested interest in continuing a support program. Not to mention the laughable tuning choice Nate is recommending David use. It's pretty clear from day one this was never going to end well....

I realize that you would like to purport rumor, innuendo, and 3rd party guesses as fact; however, if you would like to gain actual facts, you are more then welcome to call either me or Nate at the shop and we'll gladly assist you. Maybe I can even help you lease your Lambo to a new buyer.

I did open my shop on June 1st and I've been so busy with getting all of the jobs lined up and things moved over that Stig was delayed somewhat. I didn't mention CTD on Lambo power because I will be a sponsor soon and didn't want to break any of the forum rules regarding that.

As far as the motor, livernois does NOT have the motor nor are the building it. I happen to have it in my possession currently. Also, claiming that I have some how 'stolen' or 'defrauded' a company is an accusation that's way above your pay grade. I suggest you call said company and check again. For someone who is so convinced of the builds failure, you sure seem to take a lot of interest in the specifics! :lol2:

I will keep everyone updated as the final bits of Stig are finished as well as all of the other exciting Lambo projects CTD is doing (4 Gs, an lp570, 3 Aventadors and more). Things have just been so busy with the business and getting the new 35,000 sqft facility finished (with dynos, cnc machine) as well as the private exotic car storage complex underway, I haven't been on here that much!

Good luck with your sale Jamie...

Soo like I said.. Car is in pieces... I win... 8 weeks came and went long ago...

And no offense.... I HIGHLY doubt anyone is lining up to bring their exotics to a shop with no experience and no prior customers to have them taken appart.. You should of learned from the SV adventure and not toot your horn till things are done..

I will keep everyone updated as the final bits of Stig are finished as well as all of the other exciting Lambo projects CTD is doing (4 Gs, an lp570, 3 Aventadors and more).

And no offense.... I HIGHLY doubt anyone is lining up to bring their exotics to a shop with no experience and no prior customers to have them taken appart.. You should of learned from the SV adventure and not toot your horn till things are done..

:iamwithstupid:

It makes absolutely zero sense...

I realize that you would like to purport rumor, innuendo, and 3rd party guesses as fact; however, if you would like to gain actual facts, you are more then welcome to call either me or Nate at the shop and we'll gladly assist you. Maybe I can even help you lease your Lambo to a new buyer.

I did open my shop on June 1st and I've been so busy with getting all of the jobs lined up and things moved over that Stig was delayed somewhat. I didn't mention CTD on Lambo power because I will be a sponsor soon and didn't want to break any of the forum rules regarding that.

As far as the motor, livernois does NOT have the motor nor are the building it. I happen to have it in my possession currently. Also, claiming that I have some how 'stolen' or 'defrauded' a company is an accusation that's way above your pay grade. I suggest you call said company and check again. For someone who is so convinced of the builds failure, you sure seem to take a lot of interest in the specifics! :lol2:

I will keep everyone updated as the final bits of Stig are finished as well as all of the other exciting Lambo projects CTD is doing (4 Gs, an lp570, 3 Aventadors and more). Things have just been so busy with the business and getting the new 35,000 sqft facility finished (with dynos, cnc machine) as well as the private exotic car storage complex underway, I haven't been on here that much!

Good luck with your sale Jamie...

This is not a '3rd party guess'. I've received numberous calls directly from IPS and others directly involved in your 'build'.

You may have some Lambos coming to your shop for photoshoots, tires balancing, and audio work, but nobody is letting Nate touch anything with a wrench.

But speaking of rumors, how about we start on the bullshit you posted on cbus racing about UGR and Scott's 'broken built trans'.

Wiggs, can you just post a couple cell phone pics from the shop with anywhere from 3-7 Lamborghinis in it that aren't yours? I think that would quiet the naysayers. Everyone in the US has a smartphone, will only take 2 minutes.

I knew I could liven up LP!

Thanks Allan, we havent had one of these in a while!

Where's that Michael Jackson popcorn gif...

Thanks Allan, we havent had one of these in a while!

Where's that Michael Jackson popcorn gif...

mj_popcorn.gif

This is not a '3rd party guess'. I've received numberous calls directly from IPS and others directly involved in your 'build'.

Oh how I hope you are telling the truth!!!! :lol2:. You just made my day!!

Again, thank you receiving end from tiny tiny tiny tiny tym!!

On my iPad and in Pittsburgh so this will have to do...

Edit... I pasted the pic but it won't show up. How do you post a pic from iPad?

Anyway, back to work! :icon_mrgreen:

Oh how I hope you are telling the truth!!!! :lol2:. You just made my day!!

Again, thank you!!

David, you can try to sue IPS all day long over your non-disparage. Go ahead and depose me....in fact I'll be in Columbus quite a bit this year, so I look forward to hearing from your attorney you dumb-ass.

Post to facebook...then have someone post it here? Or, email it to a buddy.

David, you can try to sue IPS all day long over your non-disparage. Go ahead and depose me....in fact I'll be in Columbus quite a bit this year, so I look forward to hearing from your attorney you dumb-ass.

Thanks receiving end!

You can text it to me or email it from your iPad and if you'd like I'll post it for you Wiggs

For what its worth, Wiggs has sent me pics earlier of some custom parts on the TTSV that look sick might I add & a pic of customers lambo next to his giant sport chassis at his new shop.

For what its worth, Wiggs has sent me pics earlier of some custom parts on the TTSV that look sick might I add & a pic of customers lambo next to his giant sport chassis at his new shop.

Ask him for a pic of the intake.....

If the Lambo in the pic is Robert or Scott's is just a photo shoot.....both have told UGR they would never let David mechanically touch their car.

Soo like I said.. Car is in pieces... I win... 8 weeks came and went long ago...

"Somebody got Scottied." :rollseyes:

Here is the picture of the shop

looks great!!!

Here is the picture of the shop

looks great!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! Post of the month :D