Michael Clark Duncan may be walking the Green Mile

Roman

GIANT turned actor suffers heart attack in the middle of the night.

http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2012/07/1...cardiac-arrest/

Glad to hear he is stable now, I really like that guy. He was good in every movie Ive seen him in (funny too! He played Charlie Harpers next door neighbor for a while on Two and a Half men). Played a great part in the Green Mile, Armagedden, etc.

Although, I gotta admit, I just lost a GIGANTIC amount of respect for him when I read that he is dating Omaroso Stallworth (that wench from the first season of the Apprentice). :icon_oak: I cant stand her.

Omarosa would give anybody a heart attack. Such a cee u next tuesday

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!

Glad to hear he is stable now, I really like that guy. He was good in every movie Ive seen him in (funny too! He played Charlie Harpers next door neighbor for a while on Two and a Half men). Played a great part in the Green Mile, Armagedden, etc.

Although, I gotta admit, I just lost a GIGANTIC amount of respect for him when I read that he is dating Omaroso Stallworth (that wench from the first season of the Apprentice). :icon_oak: I cant stand her.

gCan you really blame the guy for hooking up with a younger woman with a nice rack????

News flash.... didn't know who Omarosa Stallworth was so I looked her up on startpage and youtube. WOW!!!...she sure seems to be a real *itch!!

gCan you really blame the guy for hooking up with a younger woman with a nice rack????

News flash.... didn't know who Omarosa Stallworth was so I looked her up on startpage and youtube. WOW!!!...she sure seems to be a real *itch!!

In Omarosa's case, yes. I can and absolutely will blame him. :lol2: She annoyed me so much in that first season of the Apprentice, I was literally on the edge of my seat waiting for Trump to kick her asss out. I remember how disqusted the world was on that show when someone used the expression, "Well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black", and she turned it around and complained to the producers that the show was allowing racism ( :jackoff: ). I remember how arrogant she was bragging that she had worked for the President of the United States in the White house, only for the media to uncover later that she was actually just a white house call-center operator, and that she had been moved (and then eventually fired) numerous times because NO ONE could stand working with her. lol

In all honesty, I shouldnt have even said anything, because every time that wench's name is mentioned on the internet, it strengthens the chance her 15 minutes of fame will keep going (which is the LAST thing I want. Lets just say there is a reason she was voted the most hated person in all of celebrity television years ago).

[/rant] lol.

Can you guys tell just how much I dislike her? :lol2:

we got some apprentice fans here!

i can't even remember the first apprentice and had a google her.

anyhoo, hope mr duncan makes it through. he does look like a cool guy.

• 1 month later...

Damn. He was one of the good ones. Meanwhile Keith Richard woke to live another day.

On another note, what the hell is Omarosa's real name???? That bitch was "Omarosa Stallworth" a couple weeks ago. Now she's going by "Rev. Omarosa Manigault" LOLOL WTH???

Bummer.. really cool guy and has a reputation for helping others too. sucks when you see this stuff, esp. so young.

Bummer.. really cool guy and has a reputation for helping others too. sucks when you see this stuff, esp. so young.

I'm still thinking steroids killed his heart. He was huge and that ain't natural

Sad...i must have seen him on the Craig Fergusen show 6 or seven times not counting the scotland shows...always funny, him and Craig seemed to be good friends.