MP4 spider ordering

SV-N-IT

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a monster. Definitely going with this, Bill? Not feeling another TTG?

oh yeah, i love the TTG's but i feel they lack the technology of todays super cars. the GTR made me a believer of launch control, paddle shifting, and voice commands in one package that can be driven every day lol ;)

now, im sure the new G will be just insane!

Nice vid, thanks for posting. I keep going back and forth on this car. Love the power, love the doors. Meh the body - looks like a ferrari fucked a lotus.

Lamborghini needs to call me with a free 100hp upgrade for my Performante . . . .

• 2 months later...

Aaron had such a good experience with my local McLaren dealership and I puns out the owner and I have mutual friends. I am going to see the MP4 spider in a little while. Might be a good fit for me for a spring delivery.

I second that.. :icon_thumleft:

Chad and Kevin are both great to deal with. Awesome at following up and never leave you hanging.

Awesome! Chad told me you stopped by yesterday.

Good luck the wait will be well worth it!

My spider comes in march!

They were great! Everything about their operation is top notch. I look forward to getting a car from them. The Vocano Red is just unreal! What color is your spider build? CONGRATS! I hope to join the club with a May/June delivery.

P.S. Was that your CGT there?

I second that.. :icon_thumleft:

Chad and Kevin are both great to deal with. Awesome at following up and never leave you hanging.

Thanks! You guys have steered me right. They are great people there.

i might be ordering the new Mac Spider. turbo gallardo has been very helpful, but i figured other members w/mac experience can also chime in.

what are some options that are must haves? the freakin option list is a mile long and gets very expensive quickly. i figured i can get some of the CF through a

3rd party. and is the sport exhaust worth 7k? (any performance upgrade or just sound)

any help/comments about the Mac is appreciated!

i think the aftermarket modability is going to be insane with this car! (almost like a exotic version of the GTR) :icon_super:

My buddy's spyder is about $350K.

I'll be sure to post a few pictures when he it comes in.

He told me there is a lowering spring option that just became available about $2K