Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Officially 350 cars, a few more staff cars. And , pics don't do the Veneno justice, it is absolutely sick live.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Team Salamone that he ended up in a Matte black car half way through? Did his Aventador break down and did they give him a loaner or what?

What happened to Team Salamone that he ended up in a Matte black car half way through? Did his Aventador break down and did they give him a loaner or what?

He had clutch problems very early in the trip, in Forte dei Marmi, I passed him by the side of the road later that day, so I think he had three loan cars in total - a Gallardo, the matte black Aventador and now he has a red Aventador roadster!

Hi Guys, I've just joined as noticed some traffic from this site and viewing the pics can see a load of them are mine.

Check out details of my tour on www.Tristec-Racing.co.uk

Instagram http://instagram.com/tristecracing

YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/tristec

Just posted the footage of the LP400 hitting my LP500s

He had clutch problems very early in the trip, in Forte dei Marmi, I passed him by the side of the road later that day, so I think he had three loan cars in total - a Gallardo, the matte black Aventador and now he has a red Aventador roadster!

Welome to LP :icon_thumleft:. Are your guys cars back home safe and sound?

Yes, back home, thanks - car is arriving on Wednesday. Got a few days rest, then out to Copenhagen for Gumball 3000 - in my Mustang!!!

I am so exhausted, what an eventful trip, Daddyo abandoned us, jumped on a plane to London, myself, VCR and his friend had to make our way to Zurich.

I had train tickets booked in advance but when we went to get tickets for the boys there were no seats available from Milan to Zurich, I wasn't going to let the boys go by themselves so we've decided to grab a Taxi, we asked about 10 in a row but none of them wanted to do the trip from Bologna to Zurich, until this poor bastard put his hand up, we jumped in the cab and got set for another road trip.

Unfortunately for all involved we hit stand still traffic about 150 km from Zurich, a 6 hour journey turned into a approx 12 hours :shock: poor taxi driver, he kept taking photos of the signs we were passing to send to his wife so she would believe him hahhaha, he seemed terrified of her.

Slept few hours, flew another 12, waiting 14 for the next flight, fly another 9, wait 3 than fly another 2, crazy!!! but absolutely worth it, I would do it again without a hesitation.

I have many photos which I will post once I get home.

Tris! Did you make the flight home on Sunday? Didn't see you!

Yes I did, but only just. Will put on website when I get time, just scroll backwards on my Instagram to me getting all my small bags wrapped into one big red blob and then follow the delight of Italian service industry. Lol

He blew his clutch after x hundred launch control starts, so switched to a rental.

Mine is continuing the euro tour for a further two events with my mates over the next few weeks. Will add their updates to my site when they give them to me. So far I know they went back to Loro Ciufenna for Jonty's daughters christening on Sunday, and headed to the Lambo family tour yesterday so should hopefully get some good pics and stories to add.

Countachs didnt fare too well on this trip!

i seen them fixing with adhesive tape...

He blew his clutch after x hundred launch control starts, so switched to a rental.

Incorrect, gearbox is gone and they are installing a new one as we speak, he had gearbox issues with this car few days after he took delivery, it's documented on LP.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/350-lambo...tures-2013-5-14

My car is pic #45.

They chopped my quote for the article and it came across a little off. What I said was, "All these cars are amazing! I can never decide which is my favorite... the car in front of me or the car behind me! Every Lambo I see on the road here becomes my new favorite. They're all stunning!" They had to chop me. I was full of adrenaline and going on-and-on about how epic the event was. lol :headbang:

Yes, back home, thanks - car is arriving on Wednesday. Got a few days rest, then out to Copenhagen for Gumball 3000 - in my Mustang!!!

Mine is continuing the euro tour for a further two events with my mates over the next few weeks. Will add their updates to my site when they give them to me. So far I know they went back to Loro Ciufenna for Jonty's daughters christening on Sunday, and headed to the Lambo family tour yesterday so should hopefully get some good pics and stories to add.

You guys are crazy! I look forward to the pics, specially those awaiting upload from other LP'ers. <_<

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/350-lambo...tures-2013-5-14

My car is pic #45.

They chopped my quote for the article and it came across a little off. What I said was, "All these cars are amazing! I can never decide which is my favorite... the car in front of me or the car behind me! Every Lambo I see on the road here becomes my new favorite. They're all stunning!" They had to chop me. I was full of adrenaline and going on-and-on about how epic the event was. lol :headbang:

Did you seriosuly name your daughter Miura? That's awesome! You never shared that with us. I bet it must have taken a helluva lot of time and persistance to convince the wifey :icon_mrgreen:

Did you seriosuly name your daughter Miura? That's awesome! You never shared that with us. I bet it must have taken a helluva lot of time and persistance to convince the wifey :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, my daughter's name is Miura Bella. She is healthy and happy, born 4/16/13. My wife loves the name... I married the right girl. :icon_thumleft:

Here is a photo of Filippo Perini (head designer of the Aventador, Veneno) and I from the event. He is a great guy. I am honored to know him.

post-24086-1368553518_thumb.jpg

You wore clothes other than black???

Nice to meet you matey.

Nice to meet you too!

lol. Yes, I usually wear black every day. When I find a tailor I like I usually get many of the same jackets, shirts and pants. It makes it easy. I think its my military background. I am used to a uniform.

Yes, my daughter's name is Miura Bella. She is healthy and happy, born 4/16/13. My wife loves the name... I married the right girl. :icon_thumleft:

Here is a photo of Filippo Perini (head designer of the Aventador, Veneno) and I from the event. He is a great guy. I am honored to know him.

Looking slick Kris. We need to catch up, call me when your free

That is an awesome name!

Congrats on the birth of your Daughter! I'll bet you planned on having her born in April so she could be a Taurus. All the great ones are Taurus' anyway. :)

My wife rejected me naming my son Ferrucio, or Lamborghini, or Countach...

Leaving Monaco tomorrow. Carabinieri pulled me over Sunday between LaSpezia and Genoa (the number plate got their attention) and they went through my car with a fine toothcomb - checked all the papers, insurance, passport, licences, checked that the car's VIN matched the papers, and so on :eusa_think: