Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Thank you to all the LP attendees for posting so many amazing pictures and video from that event. It looked to be the pinnacle Lamborghini event, leaving memories for a lifetime. I was speechless looking through this thread as so many great folks documented their trip. Awesome show guys, I thank you for sharing and getting us enthusiasts on the board who aren't "there yet" even more enthralled with Lamborghini. Congratulations on being able to attend this event; what a dream! :eusa_clap:

Viva Lamborghini!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you too!

lol. Yes, I usually wear black every day. When I find a tailor I like I usually get many of the same jackets, shirts and pants. It makes it easy. I think its my military background. I am used to a uniform.

So... your "uniforms" are a bit like superhero outfits? :)

Congratulations on your daughter!

Looking slick Kris. We need to catch up, call me when your free

Thanks Brother!

I look forward to catching up!

That is an awesome name!

Congrats on the birth of your Daughter! I'll bet you planned on having her born in April so she could be a Taurus. All the great ones are Taurus' anyway. :)

My wife rejected me naming my son Ferrucio, or Lamborghini, or Countach...

Thanks! LOL @ Countach. If our baby was a boy his name would have been Ferruccio!!

So... your "uniforms" are a bit like superhero outfits? :)

LOL! Hardly! I dress simple. Casual consists of a black jacket, black shirt and black jeans. The jeans I wear are $35 a pair and I only wear one brand. Nothing fancy. :icon_thumleft:

Congratulations on your daughter!

Thanks! It was great to see her and my son when I got home. I missed them very much. And my wife too! :icon_thumleft:

I am so exhausted, what an eventful trip, Daddyo abandoned us, jumped on a plane to London, myself, VCR and his friend had to make our way to Zurich.

I had train tickets booked in advance but when we went to get tickets for the boys there were no seats available from Milan to Zurich, I wasn't going to let the boys go by themselves so we've decided to grab a Taxi, we asked about 10 in a row but none of them wanted to do the trip from Bologna to Zurich, until this poor bastard put his hand up, we jumped in the cab and got set for another road trip.

Unfortunately for all involved we hit stand still traffic about 150 km from Zurich, a 6 hour journey turned into a approx 12 hours :shock: poor taxi driver, he kept taking photos of the signs we were passing to send to his wife so she would believe him hahhaha, he seemed terrified of her.

Slept few hours, flew another 12, waiting 14 for the next flight, fly another 9, wait 3 than fly another 2, crazy!!! but absolutely worth it, I would do it again without a hesitation.

I have many photos which I will post once I get home.

Holy crap what a great time to see the whole county in 7 days awesome! , by far the coolest trip I ever did in my life 1500 miles in an Aventador and the coolest people I ever met, All Lambo freaks like my self, no other brand could ever have such a great bunch of people and the cars WOW! To all you from LP that I met thank you for everything, you guy had me laughing my a-- off always, seems like everyone in Italy really loved the parade we were treated like heros in every town we entered, even 200 year old people were cheering us on, going down the autostrada at speeds that would put you in prison here , the polizia there cut off traffic blocked streets danced on the cycles and paved the way for us allowing us to enjoy the cars the way they were built!!!!!!!!! ONLY THOSE WHO WENT WILL GET THIS PIC. HA!

image.jpg

Holy crap what a great time to see the whole county in 7 days awesome! , by far the coolest trip I ever did in my life 1500 miles in an Aventador and the coolest people I ever met, All Lambo freaks like my self, no other brand could ever have such a great bunch of people and the cars WOW! To all you from LP that I met thank you for everything, you guy had me laughing my a-- off always, seems like everyone in Italy really loved the parade we were treated like heros in every town we entered, even 200 year old people were cheering us on, going down the autostrada at speeds that would put you in prison here , the polizia there cut off traffic blocked streets danced on the cycles and paved the way for us allowing us to enjoy the cars the way they were built!!!!!!!!! ONLY THOSE WHO WENT WILL GET THIS PIC. HA!

BTW

That pizza tower really does lean look

image.jpg

BTW

From the hotel

BTW

From the hotel

image.jpg

image.jpg

From the hotel

I learning this site so if I'm posting wrong please advise but I have some great pics to show

image.jpg

I learning this site so if I'm posting wrong please advise but I have some great pics

i Did get Mother's Day out of the way the first day, actually the only day we had time as we were on the run all week, got the kids more Lambo gear fresh from the factory, as if they needed it

image.jpg

Yes, my daughter's name is Miura Bella. She is healthy and happy, born 4/16/13. My wife loves the name... I married the right girl. :icon_thumleft:

Here is a photo of Filippo Perini (head designer of the Aventador, Veneno) and I from the event. He is a great guy. I am honored to know him.

Great! :icon_thumleft: Have you met Walter De Silva and Luc Donckerwolke too?

It's nice to read all your positive comments about the event. It will remain in history!!

As i said before, you were all amazing expecially with enthusiast people like me that were not attending the giro.

a lot fo of pictures and a video of 50th, professional pictures: enjoy.

ciao

I am so exhausted, what an eventful trip, Daddyo abandoned us, jumped on a plane to London, myself, VCR and his friend had to make our way to Zurich.

I had train tickets booked in advance but when we went to get tickets for the boys there were no seats available from Milan to Zurich, I wasn't going to let the boys go by themselves so we've decided to grab a Taxi, we asked about 10 in a row but none of them wanted to do the trip from Bologna to Zurich, until this poor bastard put his hand up, we jumped in the cab and got set for another road trip.

Unfortunately for all involved we hit stand still traffic about 150 km from Zurich, a 6 hour journey turned into a approx 12 hours :shock: poor taxi driver, he kept taking photos of the signs we were passing to send to his wife so she would believe him hahhaha, he seemed terrified of her.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :icon_pray:

I learning this site so if I'm posting wrong please advise but I have some great pics to show

Steve,

I look much better upside down!

I just collected the car from outside London and did the 120 mile trip home. All is good. I found it really hard to keep within the limits (ish) after what they allowed us to do on the Giro.

I'll PM you when I get some time at the weekend.

post-63670-1368619142.jpg

:icon_mrgreen: It was CRAZY and we loved every minute of it, I felt terrible for the cab driver, I hope he didn't get bitch slapped when he got home, I've got his email address I will ask him :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen: It was CRAZY and we loved every minute of it, I felt terrible for the cab driver, I hope he didn't get bitch slapped when he got home, I've got his email address I will ask him :icon_mrgreen:

No exaggeration from Fortis whatsoever. The time mentioned was spot on and the driver was an extremely nice guy and a good sport. The ride was actually not bad; just long and not going anywhere for a few hours was not cool but everyone was in good spirit.

Still on the road at the moment so won't say much and can't post pics yet. Let's just say those who did not go to the Grande Giro missed an event of a lifetime. It was a blast --- literally.

Only just starting to get back to normality...

Every road seems short of Lamborghini,

every road seems to have a speed limit,

every road seems to be full of everyday folk

Lamborghini 50 we miss you

Only just starting to get back to normality...

Every road seems short of Lamborghini,

every road seems to have a speed limit,

every road seems to be full of everyday folk

Lamborghini 50 we miss you

AGREED !

normality sucks, a real kick in the teeth, History X style

LP members who have gone to the Giro and are now home.

Please note.

PICS

I have few photos (iPhone job) but VCR was the designated photographer of our group, he will have literally hundreds of photos.

VCR I can't wait for you to get back to reality in order to see some of he shots :eusa_dance:

I'm kicking my self in the ass for not going! I can only hope the next event is somewhat close to being as great as this one

You should be kicking yourself, I am sure you guys are sick of hearing how great it was but picture this, you are on a highway in a Lambo you already exceeding the speed limit by quite a wide margin than you look up ahead and see a cop on a bike clearing traffic signaling YOU to pick up the pace!!!

That's how great this thing was.