Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

If anyone is interested I have tried to put together a list of the cars that participated in the Grande Giro ... ordered by entry number:

50th Anniversary Grande Giro - entry list

I have listed the Lamborghini model and the shade on almost all of the cars that took part, also several cars that didn't show a number ... I already found a lot of photos that show these cars (asked permission from the photographer before publishing them naturally), but if anyone has photos that are still missing I would really love to complete the list ... took ages to find the photos to go with the numbers to be honest.

Many thanks

Mark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortis, thank you for taking the time to post all those.

No problems, you very welcome, it took me close to 2 hours, the post crashed multiple times and I had to go back to it to edit it, I wanted to do them all in one run but I went over the number/times of edit I was allowed so I had to split them.

Now both posts ended up on the previous page, sorry, I hope it wont be too much of a PITA for you guys to go back to it.

I hope everyone enjoys the photos, I know I suck at taking them but I thought these kind of shots will show a different perspective from all the professional car shots we have all over the net.

FORTIS, AWESOME pics! Thanks for posting all of those.

Thank you I am very glad you enjoyed them.

VCR took some awesome shots I hope he will post soon.

Fortis, fantastic , tksvm for posting! (i know your pain with posting on this forum ... hence i still havent got around to posting my pics!)

It's a result of the jet lag, for the last three days I go to bed at 6 PM and wake up at 3 AM :eusa_wall:

When nobody is up I have plenty of time to post.

feelingBULLISH you did an amazing job covering the event, what sort of Internet connection did you have?? Ours sucked big time!!

It was crazy, you posted photos instantly, we were all checking LP and were shocked to see how quickly you got them up.

Great job :icon_thumleft:

feelingBULLISH you did an amazing job covering the event, what sort of Internet connection did you have?? Ours sucked big time!!

It was crazy, you posted photos instantly, we were all checking LP and were shocked to see how quickly you got them up.

Great job :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, Fortis, and thank your for sharing your pics; they came out great. :icon_thumleft: Most of my pics came from social networking sites and personal websites of participants. If you guys make a Gumball 3000 thread, I can update it the same way. :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure what you mean by a Gumball 3000 thread.

Were you at the event ?

No, I wasn't at the Giro.

I mean, make a thread covering the event. There are some wild cars participating this year. It starts tomorrow in Copenhagen.

Awesome post Fortis. The rest of you attendees need to do the same! And sweet site LamboCARS. Really nice of you to put that together for us!

FeelingBULLISH great reporting but who are you?

I've greatly enjoyed your input, but I've sort of assumed you we're someone I have met and now I'm confused as to how you fit with the crew.

Are you just collecting others input in one place, which I'm totally happy with & enjoying,

but confused as you seemed to be there.

FeelingBULLISH great reporting but who are you?

I've greatly enjoyed your input, but I've sort of assumed you we're someone I have met and now I'm confused as to how you fit with the crew.

Are you just collecting others input in one place, which I'm totally happy with & enjoying,

but confused as you seemed to be there.

I'm just an enthusiast sharing what I find online. No Lambo yet.

Coolio, your effort in putting stuff together Is appreciated, good stuff.

That's what happens after over 20 hours behind the keyboard ... linked to my local development server ... sorry about that.

This one is online :

50th Anniversary Grande Giro - entry list

Great list. I was, indeed still am until the stickers come off, car 81.

You have a PM regarding missing details on one of the other cars.

Great pics Fortis! I assume the pics you are keeping off the boards involve you and Daddyo snuggling tightly! As for Winkydick.. he has very sexy ankles!

IMG_1407.jpg

Awesome but you tricked us, we were looking to spot you in the crowd :lol2: either way great coverage, all your photos were absolutely spot on and perfectly timed, I just couldn't figure out how could anyone have such good and reliable Internet connection when none of us had it :icon_mrgreen: