Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Italian Trip

Fortis

Damnnn.. he got man boobies since I saw him last!

Hey show some respect to Daddyo, no more pics for you and trust me I have some good ones :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent write-up VCR !

I want to say a few words about Winkleman as he seems to get a bit of a bad rap around here :icon_mrgreen:

We had some problems with the luggage on this Giro to the point where our suitcases went missing for 24hrs... Obviously I wasn't that bothered but Mrs Zack was not very impressed to say the least.... Anyway, luckily Winkleman was in reception at our hotel the same time we were trying to sort out this mess ( and basically getting nowhere with the aforementioned Lambo girls) - when he found out about our problem he took charge of the situation, the Lambo credit card came out and we were told we could go out in Rome and buy whatever we needed - that's the way to instantly placate an irate Mrs Zack I can tell you!

So yes Winkleman - very thin and his trousers are too short but top guy I would say!

Also worth a mention is their PR director: Raffaello Porro - a total class act.

Wow Zack that's very cool, so what color is your new Aventador ? :icon_mrgreen:

In relation to the Lambo Girls, they were very cool, we were never late for any kind of appointments so it was cool by me that the 5 minutes wait was never 5 minutes :lol2:

Wow Zack that's very cool, so what color is your new Aventador ? :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah well you know in the end we didn't even put one Euro on the Lambo credit card! Mrs Zack had foreseen problems with the luggage after what had happened the previous night and so packed a dress for the evening separately. After that drive into Rome and then a couple of hours trying to sort out the luggage the last thing I felt like doing was going into a strange city and trying on clothes - that's why I was walking around the evening do in shorts and T shirt while everyone else was in their finery!

Excellent write-up VCR !

I want to say a few words about Winkleman as he seems to get a bit of a bad rap around here :icon_mrgreen:

We had some problems with the luggage on this Giro to the point where our suitcases went missing for 24hrs... Obviously I wasn't that bothered but Mrs Zack was not very impressed to say the least.... Anyway, luckily Winkleman was in reception at our hotel the same time we were trying to sort out this mess ( and basically getting nowhere with the aforementioned Lambo girls) - when he found out about our problem he took charge of the situation, the Lambo credit card came out and we were told we could go out in Rome and buy whatever we needed - that's the way to instantly placate an irate Mrs Zack I can tell you!

So yes Winkleman - very thin and his trousers are too short but top guy I would say!

Also worth a mention is their PR director: Raffaello Porro - a total class act.

very cool

IThere was even one point that a policeman signaled us to rev it to the max at a tunnel. Yes, the Italian police made the difference between a good trip and a great trip --- where else can one drive your Lambo at top gear literally with pedal to the metal at speed with unimaginable velocity all under the supervision and approval of the police?

Nowhere!

Today about 100 Gumball 300 contestants crossed southern Finland, all of the pigs where instantly on radar, over 70 cops together busting the gumballers and their followers. Over 20 gumballers lost their drivers license and fines worth of multiple hundred thousand euros were written. I am ashamed of our country's police and how fucked up they and legistlation here are....

Italy, the cops there are real special :)

That's what happens after over 20 hours behind the keyboard ... linked to my local development server ... sorry about that.

This one is online :

50th Anniversary Grande Giro - entry list

Great job :icon_super:

I see you miss 82 -

Espada - S2 Registred in Norway

IMG_0684.jpg

car nr: 10 -

Miura S Ex- Frank Sinatra car - Registred in Norway

Orange metallic -

Best of Show

I am loving the list! Well done! I was car #329.

And Fortis, epic post!

Thank you ... and I must admit I really like the wrap on your car!

Awesome post Fortis. The rest of you attendees need to do the same! And sweet site LamboCARS. Really nice of you to put that together for us!

Only trying to help, and it's really nice you all appreciate it and help out.

Great list. I was, indeed still am until the stickers come off, car 81.

You have a PM regarding missing details on one of the other cars.

Thank you for the PM, I already put the information online.

Great job :icon_super:

I see you miss 82 -

Espada - S2 Registred in Norway

car nr: 10 -

Miura S Ex- Frank Sinatra car - Registred in Norway

Orange metallic -

Best of Show

Great information, thank you so much ... I put the image with the entry, naturally credited it to you ... would you like to see a different name as the copyright owner ?

About the Frank Sinatra car ... I'm thinking about doing a separate article on it, too important piece of information to be listed on that large overview.

Again, thank you so much for helping out ... love you all!

Everybody who has pics should post some or delaron is gonna burn your house.

My house is made out of concrete and I just sold it but I don't want to take any chances with delaron

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had no idea the factory builds the Super Trofeo cars, I always thought they are being sent out.

I would love to order it in the exact spec for the street .

Thanks for the pics! Nice color on the #348!

Does anybody have any more pictures of the Jarama S Bob Wallace Special? As much as I enjoy the newer stuff, I find the old magnificent ones so much more interesting

Great factory pics!

Is there a official website where we can download the Lamborghini 50th Anniversary pictures and videos taken by Lamborghini professional crew and the Go-Pro Quadcopter aerial shots?

They displayed some of the pictures and videos on last day at the factory Gala Dinner. They must have the rest of the pictures/videos somewhere on the web.

I was also told some of the participants got a CD of the pictures. I would like to find the picture of my car in front of Leaning-Towwer-of-Pisa.

Lambo_Manju.