Gallardo Face Lift - Update: Pics Of Actual Car

adam76

Yea yea...I dont want it to be true either, but I have heard from multiple sources now that there will be a final face lift for the G, and we should see it soon, as in end of this month. Anyone heard anything similar?

Yea yea...I dont want it to be true either, but I have heard from multiple sources now that there will be a final face lift for the G, and we should see it soon, as in end of this month. Anyone heard anything similar?

I heard there really is an Easter Bunny.

bullshit_star_wars_demotivational_poster_1257832734.jpg

Lambo is replacing the Gallardo with a completely new model for late 2013 called the Cabrera. The current car is ten years old and they want to be more competitive with the 458. It will be sporting a supercharged V10 engine with around 600 PS (441 kW / 592 bhp). Expect some Aventador styling cues. As expected, only a dual-clutch transmission will be offered.

Lambo is replacing the Gallardo with a completely new model for late 2013 called the Cabrera. The current car is ten years old and they want to be more competitive with the 458. It will be sporting a supercharged V10 engine with around 600 PS (441 kW / 592 bhp). Expect some Aventador styling cues. As expected, only a dual-clutch transmission will be offered.

Old news...and at this point not looking like end of 2013 either

Adam, the final Gallardo variant will be released. The new one will be a my 15 car I'm told.

same source saying 2 years out for the replacement...so you have heard the same for the face lift? supposedly will be released at Paris show this month.

I heard there really is an Easter Bunny.

Normally i wouldnt post a rumor like that, but it came from very, very reliable sources. so i guess your answer is "no", you haven't heard anything similar.

Yes, there is one more final 'SV' variant of the G. The replacement will be a MY14 at the earliest or most likely a MY15 car.

So they already did the super trofeo, and superleggera. What else can they make out of carbon fiber?

I'm guessing they change some lights, bumper, front fenders, and throw in another 15 Hp from another tune on the lp570 engine.

Hope it's a cool one.

Maybe I will actually bite after almost completing SValyzing my own G...interested to see if they can do something on the level of the Murci SV.

First time I can remember them making a cosmetic revision to a model that isn't an improvement...

Hideous. :eusa_wall:

Yeah this is one of the worst facelifts in recent memory. The 2012 LP570 was the perfect example of a Gallardo in my opinion. No reason to stray away from that to this just for a year or two. Damn shame.

That...is just hideous! I would rather them carry on with the current look and let it grow even longer in the tooth than have this refresh come onto the market. Change for the sake of change=not always a great idea.