D.Wiggs LP2000-2 SV TT

Vahid

:lol2: Those exhaust faces crack me up!

Should have some good pictures and video to post by the weekend!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If D.Wiggs pulls it off and achieves all his claims this whole fiasco will greatly work in his favor, if he doesn't the ridicule will not only continue it will intensify, I honestly for his sake I would hate to see this happening.

I HOPE he will achieve all his goals, he's a good guy, he's having a go, it's his money he can do whatever he want's with it.

I guess burning $$$ this way it's far more enjoyable and rewarding than buying $50k mattresses :icon_mrgreen:

Owning a dyno is a sure fire way to guarantee success when it comes to hp numbers lol.

I guess burning $$$ this way it's far more enjoyable and rewarding than buying $50k mattresses :icon_mrgreen:

Huh? $50k mattress???

And are there even tyres that can do over 270 MPH? They can't even test the Koenigsegg Agera R because there are no tyres...

Good Luck! I don't understand the point, but I hope you get featured on top gear uk since you must be obsessed with that show. Good luck getting on! Question though, Why not an Aventador? Or a Zonda? If you're going for insanity.... Best of luck!!

And are there even tyres that can do over 270 MPH? They can't even test the Koenigsegg Agera R because there are no tyres...

I'm sure NASA has something they can lend to Wiggs for research and development...

Owning a dyno is a sure fire way to guarantee success when it comes to hp numbers lol.

You have NO IDEA how true that is! :lol2:

hmm

not sure why everyone give a shit.. if he wants to TT his SV so be it. People TT Aventadors that cost 450k..

Its his Property and he can do whatever he wants. If someone wants to buy a Veyron and drive it into a lake its their problem.

not sure why everyone give a shit.. if he wants to TT his SV so be it. People TT Aventadors that cost 450k..

Its his Property and he can do whatever he wants. If someone wants to buy a Veyron and drive it into a lake its their problem.

I want to have problems like we are talking about. Hhmmm should I TT my LP670 or drive my Veyron into a lake??? Kinda bored today, maybe Ill do both

2000whp ? where are your dyno video's or sheets?

what the F did you do to your valve covers ?

This build reminds me of the early 90's with the Honda guys!

Took me a day and half to make it all the way to the end. D.Wiggs is always bringing the drama that is for sure.

Everything has been dissected and rehashed over and over again.

Wiggs I hope you succeed and in for the video of you attempting to pull this off.

I agree! Enough of the HATE...really curious what these haters are driving compared to a LP 670 SV...

I agree! Enough of the HATE...really curious what these haters are driving compared to a LP 670 SV...

That question could be applied to the hate in any thread, not just this one. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure if this has been posted in this thread or any of the other threads dedicated to D. Wiggs....

1B28DFB2-38DD-4F25-ABCB-49E937AEBE6F-2288-000001073072E97F_zpsdfcd9b2d.jpg

I find a lot of the jokes about D. Wiggs and his "Stig" pretty amusing. I am not sure if I will laugh harder if his "Stig" comes through on his promises/claims and he can tell everyone to STFU, or if the car fails and catches on fire on the dyno. That said, I do want D. Wiggs to come through because it will be very impressive from an automotive stand point and I like to see people achieve their goals. So how long til we see it start up and/or dyno?