Hyper-Lambo

redroadster2

Need some input from our diehard Lambo owners...

Opinions of the current form language of Lamborghini (faceted/stealth)?

What do you think Lamborghini needs to focus on as far as the next ultimate lamborghini?

Do they need to fill the hyper-car segment to the likes of Bugatti/Pagani/etc?

What is good about current models?

What would you change?

Would you consider a hybrid V12 for the replacement of the Aventador?

I am looking for some customer input on these topics. I am developing a business case for the next in line successor to the Aventador.

Thanks for the input.

-Alex

What?

I need to find out the overall opinion and image or lamborghini from owners perspective. I need to justify the next move for lamborghini as far as the aventador replacement and report on some new design direction.

I need to find out the overall opinion and image or lamborghini from owners perspective. I need to justify the next move for lamborghini as far as the aventador replacement and report on some new design direction.

What makes you the designated person for this?

I am doing a personal proposal, and wanted to see if anyone had any opinions... Most of you here "represent the market users", for me.

You have no affiliation with Lamborghini corporate & VW but are going to suggest how they should build their next supercar, after the Aventdor which will run at least 7-10 years?

Don't listen to everyone on here, I think it's a great idea !

My input:

Some form of Maglav technology and a lazer guided milf locater (preferably with an iphone link up)

No we will not help you write your 8th grade paper

:lol2: :lol2:

My exact thought seeing his first post in this thread yesterday.

If you truly are a younger student writing a paper I would advise leading with that fact. There are a lot of decent folks on here that feel fortunate to be owners and would be happy to help you in that situation. If you're not, good luck :)

If you truly are a younger student writing a paper I would advise leading with that fact. There are a lot of decent folks on here that feel fortunate to be owners and would be happy to help you in that situation. If you're not, good luck :)

I am, and I am surprised at the responses... I'm not asking anyone to write any papers for me, I just need to get some input from real owner, the people who matter. :)

All you need is some people you trust...a cat or towel and...eh never mind.

I am going to try to use any input, and design a good looking car. For me, your help is very valuable; don't want to waste anyone's time.

I am going to try to use any input, and design a good looking car. For me, your help is very valuable; don't want to waste anyone's time.

How is it not wasting anyone's time? It's wasting everyone's time except your own...

How is it not wasting anyone's time? It's wasting everyone's time except your own...

:lol2: you've become the LP curmudgeon

OP the way this should have begun was to provide some context. As in... my name is Alex, I'm a 28 year old automotive designer that recently graduated. I'm looking for owner opinion on direction they'd like to see Lamborghini move towards following the Aventador.

Or some shit like that...

However since we can't rewind let's see if you can get this back on track.

spelling not hood, it's rimz and chaynz

solid gold rims...24 carat with matching chains.