PEAK's Underground Racing TT Gallardo 8s 1/4 Mile Record Pass

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for another bad ass build!! This car is absolutely incredible and came out perfect!!!

Thanks team for all the hard work and a bad ass car. We are going to have some fun doing what we built this car for :D

So Peak, when is the car going to Stage 3 Race Version? :) Or is is already and we just don't know it...

Congrats Peak and UG!

Kevin what was the 60-130 and could you please post the time slip ?

Thanks !

We are going to wait a bit before we release anymore info. Really didn't want to release this video until after a couple of events. I'm sure you can understand why.

English is not his native language. Leave him alone... for now.

PS: This thread is already on magenta alert. Each time we have one of these threads there are ALWAYS bannings. Have fun :icon_thumleft:

3971602__479e0472974f2701aacdd510c3a48628.jpg

We are going to wait a bit before we release anymore info. Really didn't want to release this video until after a couple of events. I'm sure you can understand why.

I can understand 60-130 ...

But time slip ? Not sure what could possibly show on a slip besides 60ft and 1/8 that the track time showed. I was interested in the 1/8 ET and mph

I mean the cat is out of the bag at this point lol - who the hell is going to touch this car on a roll race or 1/4 ? Lol

I can understand 60-130 ...

But time slip ? Not sure what could possibly show on a slip besides 60ft and 1/8 that the track time showed. I was interested in the 1/8 ET and mph

I mean the cat is out of the bag at this point lol - who the hell is going to touch this car on a roll race or 1/4 ? Lol

PM sent.

Oh yeah ..... I get it ...... Any woman will tell you timing is everything ......

But still, I'd say an extremely nice play, after Heffner's Team changed your timetable.

I guess that's why they say, if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Of course, now that the other TI competitors have gotten a preview of coming attractions, you might want to ready to throw down that 190+ mph pass.

I'm from Chicago, and my boys on the south side (ASS ... Really we're still doing that) have got some mad GTR tuning skills, and we're very proud of them.

But I'm a Lambo guy, so go to the TI and send the same message you always send:

You either have a UGR TT Lambo or you need a UGR TT Lambo, get one before one gets YOU!!!!!!

Keep doing that, and you have those marketing guys start building cars .......... Whoa, I got carried away .... Bad Idea ....

By the way, do something nice for the guys back at the shop, cause their raising the hell out that bar .... Keep 'em coming.....

Oh yeah ..... I get it ...... Any woman will tell you timing is everything ......

But still, I'd say an extremely nice play, after Heffner's Team changed your timetable.

I guess that's why they say, if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

Of course, now that the other TI competitors have gotten a preview of coming attractions, you might want to ready to throw down that 190+ mph pass.

I'm from Chicago, and my boys on the south side (ASS ... Really we're still doing that) have got some mad GTR tuning skills, and we're very proud of them.

But I'm a Lambo guy, so go to the TI and send the same message you always send:

You either have a UGR TT Lambo or you need a UGR TT Lambo, get one before one gets YOU!!!!!!

Keep doing that, and you have those marketing guys start building cars .......... Whoa, I got carried away .... Bad Idea ....

By the way, do something nice for the guys back at the shop, cause their raising the hell out that bar .... Keep 'em coming.....

Haha, great post! I will be in Chicago soon hopefully to see the Panthers beat the Bears and while I'm there, I will bust Eric's balls from A:M:S if the Panthers win. If not, I will get out of town fast as Eric is going to let me have it after all the shit talking.

Haha, great post! I will be in Chicago soon hopefully to see the Panthers beat the Bears and while I'm there, I will bust Eric balls from ASS if the Panthers win. If not, I will get out of town fast as Eric is going to let me have it after all the shit talking.

Panthers beat the Bears ..... I'm starting NOT to like you ..... That was a nice dream, and then you woke up .....

Back on the topic ..... I now get it, when you ask a car builder, what's their favorite car, they always say:

THE NEXT ONE

UGR still without equal, in a class of one!!!!

Panthers beat the Bears ..... I'm starting NOT to like you ..... That was a nice dream, and then you woke up .....

Back on the topic ..... I now get it, when you ask a car builder, what's their favorite car, they always say:

THE NEXT ONE

UGR still without equal, in a class of one!!!!

Haha, thanks!

Great job between you guy's and Heffner. It is just insane on what is going on with the 1/4 mile times that are turned out by you guy's and the cars still have a unreal top end for the mile run.

Congrats Kevin--awesome job. My old car continues to surprise me. I should have figured she had more up her sleeve than that 3.03 60-130. Anyways, I'm amazed that the tinting I put on the taillights is still on there--I'm sure you guys will rip it off at speed one of these days. Anyways, great job and good luck at T1

Congrats Kevin and the UGR team.

Quote from Underground Racing, "The ONLY wheel we trust at these speeds are HREs."

Thanks Underground Racing for the supporting HRE and producing some of the fastest cars in the world. UGR obviously partners will some of the best companies in the world to make sure their builds run fast. HRE Wheels is proud to be part of these amazing builds.

Congrats Kevin--awesome job. My old car continues to surprise me. I should have figured she had more up her sleeve than that 3.03 60-130. Anyways, I'm amazed that the tinting I put on the taillights is still on there--I'm sure you guys will rip it off at speed one of these days. Anyways, great job and good luck at T1

Thanks! That SL isn't your old car.

Oh--someone told me it was. The taillights must be painted then--that may explain why the tiniting is still on there, LOL! 2 UGR white SL terrors running around here...wow

Congrats again.

Oh--someone told me it was. The taillights must be painted then--that may explain why the tiniting is still on there, LOL! 2 UGR white SL terrors running around here...wow

Congrats again.

We have built 4 of the WHITE 08 Superleggeras and just got another one in to do. thanks

Thanks man

Peak SL vs Peak GT?

We could always go test them at TI. We are ready to play. :icon_mrgreen:

I would have to say the SL will win due to traction. While the GT Prob has 400 more whp , it will have a hard time putting the power down from 60mph and would fall behind real fast in a 7 sec race.

Thanks man

Peak SL vs Peak GT?

We could always go test them at TI. We are ready to play. :icon_mrgreen:

LOL @ calling out Rays car with Rays car. It's good to be Ray. :icon_mrgreen:

On a side note, this car is being built with the sole purpose of bagging some ttg's at Texas 2k:

It's build thread can be found on Supra Forums in the Sound Performance sub-section entitled "Lambo Killer". I suppose when you're on top, you're always in the cross hairs. Congrats on the 8 second pass! :icon_thumleft: