PEAK's Underground Racing TT Gallardo 8s 1/4 Mile Record Pass

Peak's GT has 2150 whp? Don't think it's going to be able to put that down. If it can, UGR needs to go Stage 3 Race :)

That 240 with a 2JZ is a cool build, but it's going to get raped by a Stage 2R. Funny how it stalled twice in the vid as well :) Once again. Traction becomes the problem

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ calling out Rays car with Rays car. It's good to be Ray. :icon_mrgreen:

On a side note, this car is being built with the sole purpose of bagging some ttg's at Texas 2k:

It's build thread can be found on Supra Forums in the Sound Performance sub-section entitled "Lambo Killer". I suppose when you're on top, you're always in the cross hairs. Congrats on the 8 second pass! :icon_thumleft:

ProMod drag car coming out to race some street cars, haha!

Looking at the video on a computer now vs. my iPhone I can hear the spinning alittle past midway, I think that would have damn close to an 8.0 run if hooked! The power is sickening these cars are making, can't wait to see with sticky tires on all four!

LOL @ calling out Rays car with Rays car. It's good to be Ray. :icon_mrgreen:

On a side note, this car is being built with the sole purpose of bagging some ttg's at Texas 2k:

It's build thread can be found on Supra Forums in the Sound Performance sub-section entitled "Lambo Killer". I suppose when you're on top, you're always in the cross hairs. Congrats on the 8 second pass! :icon_thumleft:

HAHA thanks bud! Actually that was a little painful watching the pro mod try and move around the parking lot... i have a couple 6 second street legal pro-mods also that we could bring but the one thing that I absolutely love about the UGR set up is the complete stock drivability. Driving around Houston in a car like that pro mod is a bitch haha

Remember in the beginning all the flack that went back and forth... UGR Gallardo is putting down this but it won't start, or stalls all the time, or like the old Vipers everyone was running got hot all the time but no one would admit it... First time I flew out to Kevins shop and test drove 2 or 3 of his cars for a full day it was obvious this wasn't the case at all. There is a lot more to it than just bolting together some high end parts which many people can get and UGR has the combo sorted out. We have all been there pushing the limit of HP and having some nasty beasty stalling at the lights and overheating and smiling the whole time. Maybe I am getting old but I just like my cars to run nice :D

should be fun to play though with it on the streets of houston! :D

the yellow GT actually hooks its ass off and can put all the power down in 3rd up.. its the launch that is weak in it to put the power down but we have some new stuff we are trying. going to be a fun fall :D

HAHA thanks bud! Actually that was a little painful watching the pro mod try and move around the parking lot... i have a couple 6 second street legal pro-mods also that we could bring but the one thing that I absolutely love about the UGR set up is the complete stock drivability. Driving around Houston in a car like that pro mod is a bitch haha

Remember in the beginning all the flack that went back and forth... UGR Gallardo is putting down this but it won't start, or stalls all the time, or like the old Vipers everyone was running got hot all the time but no one would admit it... First time I flew out to Kevins shop and test drove 2 or 3 of his cars for a full day it was obvious this wasn't the case at all. There is a lot more to it than just bolting together some high end parts which many people can get and UGR has the combo sorted out. We have all been there pushing the limit of HP and having some nasty beasty stalling at the lights and overheating and smiling the whole time. Maybe I am getting old but I just like my cars to run nice :D

should be fun to play though with it on the streets of houston! :D

the yellow GT actually hooks its ass off and can put all the power down in 3rd up.. its the launch that is weak in it to put the power down but we have some new stuff we are trying. going to be a fun fall :D

Hey Peak. We definitely are not getting younger so I'm sure most of us will get to that point when you want a car that just works.

Congrats on this amazing run!

Seriously!!!!??? That's the best you've got? They shallow staged that car and not knowing exactly when the clock started due to the shallow stage, it actually looks there to me.

A0B0C760-10E8-474F-9D0B-25B93562AEC1-642

This is Really not worth my energy but wtf.

Count to 1.5 and look at distance this white SG has

covered.

8 Secon UGR pass with 1.5 SEC 60 foot (more like 40 foot lol)

covered.

You do understand its the front tires that trip the 60' lights not the rears correct? Maybe you should watch it again and look threw your good eye. lol

Clearly you are to sexy for your car!

covered.

60ft time is when you break the beam when the front tires make a full rotation off the beam , then the clock will start.

From the video it looked legit on the 60ft .

Coming from a film/video background, Syncing an edited-in stop watch on a film, with a real world timer, to the point where you can accurately measure time at eyeballed distances is unrealistic at best. You don't know when it starts running, and any desynchronization will throw off your calculations by a lot.

You're talking thousands of a second differences at those distances, and unless you had a read-out, of the actual, real world timing device, IN THE SAME SHOT, it really cant be done after the fact....

You really have an issue with the 60ft times? Wow, I wish I was your Cardiologist if you get worked up over a 60ft time.

First off, congrats. That's one badass car.

But quick question...you had time to take this car to the track when you're so busy, but still no 1/4 mile times or anything for the Twin Turbo Aventador? What gives?

I'm pretty sure that Kevin has posted (several times) that customer cars are a priority over their own.

First off, congrats. That's one badass car.

But quick question...you had time to take this car to the track when you're so busy, but still no 1/4 mile times or anything for the Twin Turbo Aventador? What gives?

Thanks man! See below from a prior post.

I know a lot of you guys are wondering about track time with the Underground Racing TT Aventador, and its time has come. We have just been so busy with this Superleggera project and many other things that have taken all of our "extra" time lately. Rest assured that we will be at the track again soon with both cars.