Dan C, DCX, Dan Ciezniewski, Dan Ciesniewski

porter

I dont see how karma had anything to do with it....His comments may have not been to everyones taste but he surely hasnt done anything to hurt anyone or deserve any misfortune

As for what he does, for one, he isn't on food stamps. HE never was. He mows lawns. Simple as that. Lots of them. Fucker works around the clock....

He himself said he ate on his parents food stamps to lower his costs. Nothing pisses me off more that misuse/abuse of government assistance programs.

He may be a goof ball but i don't get any joy out of his misery. I wish him the best and hopefully he gets his car fixed at minimal cost.

His insurance is supposed to cover track use, as long as its not a timed event. Which this wasn't. I asked him about that the night before we went.

Thats pretty much what my insurance told me when I asked about covering my bike before a track day.

The guy seemed a bit off, but Im sure we are all in our own way. I dont get joy out of other peoples misfortune. Sucks that the car was wrecked, hopefully he comes back with something else, and dials it back a bit.

I dont see how karma had anything to do with it....His comments may have not been to everyones taste but he surely hasnt done anything to hurt anyone or deserve any misfortune

As for what he does, for one, he isn't on food stamps. HE never was. He mows lawns. Simple as that. Lots of them. Fucker works around the clock....

:iamwithstupid:

Dans a nice guy. I have spoken to him several times over the years and we have become friends. His sense of humor may not be to everyones taste (which is why hes rubbed a few people here the wrong way as he never holds back, LOL), but he has never hurt anyone or wished ill of them. His car was totalled while racing at a track when he slid over 100 yards through wet grass. He finally came to a stop when he smashed into a track employees car that (from what it sounds like) shouldnt have been there. The CGT caught fire from there and as people have said, Thank GOD no one was hurt.

As Kevin said (and from what I have learned of Dan over the years), he affords his cars by living cheap and working his ASS off. Simple as that. He lives in a low cost of living state (Indiana) and spends his money very carefully to afford his toys. He has his hobbies (cats and exotic cars), and he enjoys them to the fullest. :icon_mrgreen:

As others have said, I hope insurance makes him whole again and he comes back with something even better! :)

He did. but im still curious to see if they try and jerk him around or do what they can to find a way out of it due to the value of a payout. Im guessing the carbon tub is cracked, not to mention the fire damage. My guess would be a total loss. I have some better pics on my phone showing just how rough the car looks as a whole.

Socially he seems well-intended but lacking in basic awareness. I agree with the other sentiments that I am glad he and the passenger are safe.

Cars can always be replaced. People and cats can't.

He did. but im still curious to see if they try and jerk him around or do what they can to find a way out of it due to the value of a payout. Im guessing the carbon tub is cracked, not to mention the fire damage. My guess would be a total loss. I have some better pics on my phone showing just how rough the car looks as a whole.

I have never heard of insurance companies covering cars on track unless a separate track insurance is purchased. If he does indeed get a payout that would be fantastic.

Also huge props for jumping in the Diablo and continuing the day. No reason to cry over a destroyed car, I suppose, when you can still get some enjoyment out of the day.

Dude is a beast! Pure and simple. He wrecked a CGT and didn't even thinking twice of getting into his 6.0 to finish the day. My hat is off to him!

The situation IS unfortunate. However, Dan will return with "BIGGER and BETTER". IMO, Aventador, McLaren possibly an Murcielago SV? Very grateful he or other were not injured. Honestly, he is an extremely SPIRITED driver something was bound to happen. It takes great character to finish the day with the 6.0 and not mourn the passing of a legend. (Personally, I would have borrowed the Gallardo or the R8 just in case) :icon_super: .

Yes, he works his "A$$-Off" as his neighbors would have most certainly agreed. Mowing lawns and taking manes lol.

He has track insurance coverage. The issue will be whether they squirm out of a "payout" or try and justify a compromised, BBQ'd car as "repairable".

The situation IS unfortunate. However, Dan will return with "BIGGER and BETTER". IMO, Aventador, McLaren possibly an Murcielago SV? Very grateful he or other were not injured. Honestly, he is an extremely SPIRITED driver something was bound to happen. It takes great character to finish the day with the 6.0 and not mourn the passing of a legend. (Personally, I would have borrowed the Gallardo or the R8 just in case) :icon_super: .

Yes, he works his "A$$-Off" as his neighbors would have most certainly agreed. Mowing lawns and taking manes lol.

He has track insurance coverage. The issue will be whether they squirm out of a "payout" or try and justify a compromised, BBQ'd car as "repairable".

I can guarantee the insurance company will try to find a clause in the contract in order not to pay the claim Good luck to him