Dan C, DCX, Dan Ciezniewski, Dan Ciesniewski

porter

Ohh :shock: that belongs to the catboy alright !

I think the car couldn't put up with the cat piss smell anymore and committed suicide.

At least he wasn't afraid to use the car. Hopefully his insurance will cover it.

Will a car insurance company cover track use, is that something you have to specifically ask for or do you have to buy car insurance specifically for track.

Can one pay for CGT repairs with food stamps?

:icon_mrgreen:

You gotta give it up to the guy......a very expensive to fix car, extremely challenging to drive and I'm willing to bet he didn't give much thought about the potential consequences, and if he did, he didn't care.

BALL$

At least he wasn't afraid to use the car. Hopefully his insurance will cover it.

:iamwithstupid:

Props to him for driving the car as it should be driven!! On a track

I drove his Diablo to the track for him so he had both cars there. After that was towed off, he basically smiled that no one was hurt, and said "well that sucks." Then hopped in the 6.0 and ran laps the rest of the day in the diablo. A few of which i rode along on. Can be a bit unnerving to say the least! This was just a situation of a wet track and wet grass. When he slid off it just kept sliding and when he hit the spotter car it ruptured a fuel and oil line by the oil cooler and the flames erupted.....

It was already wrecked once! I've met Dan a couple of times. Always seemed kind of odd. Like he's from a 90s time capsule...

Somebody backed into it. just a messed up body panel....

It's a shame that he destroyed the car but unfortunately these things can happen, I am not sure if his insurance will cover him while on the track, maybe he had specific insurance for track only but based on his attitude I highly doubt, either way I hope the car will be saved it would be a shame to lose such an iconic car.

His insurance is supposed to cover track use, as long as its not a timed event. Which this wasn't. I asked him about that the night before we went.

Can somebody please tell me how the HELL he pays for these with food stamps or lawn mowing? I'm not normally one to ask "what people do" but come on...

Can somebody please tell me how the HELL he pays for these with food stamps or lawn mowing? I'm not normally one to ask "what people do" but come on...

I think so long as it's actually true that that is how he has made his money........the entertainment value alone of that lifestyle and business model is good enough for me. :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

I think so long as it's actually true that that is how he has made his money........the entertainment value alone of that lifestyle and business model is good enough for me. :lol2: :icon_mrgreen:

If so - I'm doing it all wrong and going to my local John Deere shop tomorrow. I can mow a mean lawn! (And employ naked co-eds to do the trimming)! :icon_mrgreen:

I dont see how karma had anything to do with it....His comments may have not been to everyones taste but he surely hasnt done anything to hurt anyone or deserve any misfortune

As for what he does, for one, he isn't on food stamps. HE never was. He mows lawns. Simple as that. Lots of them. Fucker works around the clock....