Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

AND Cuban WOMEN are the chismosas....not men...

lol

Chimosa? Isnt that a champagne cocktail?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chimosa? Isnt that a champagne cocktail?

It's a Mimosa that affects your Chi; very spiritual stuff. Take it from me, I am a man of strong faith.

It's a Mimosa that affects your Chi; very spiritual stuff. Take it from me, I am a man of strong faith.

OOOOOOOOHMMMM

Shit... I really should go grab a scotch... This is going to be a long fcuking night...

BEST DAY EVERY ON LP!!!!!!!

bTW, lets pull this back on topic... In all the excitement, I still have NO IDEA who the guy in the first fcuking post is??? Is that HIM?

bTW, lets pull this back on topic... In all the excitement, I still have NO IDEA who the guy in the first fcuking post is??? Is that HIM?

:iamwithstupid:

HIM?

The guy in the first post and the so called fcuking DOUCHENOZZLE or FD from now on is not Robert Himler/GBGallardo. It is one of Robert's "followers". As far as anybody knows the FD is in no way associated with LP.

The guy in the first post and the so called fcuking DOUCHENOZZLE or FD from now on is not Robert Himler/GBGallardo. It is one of Robert's "followers". As far as anybody knows the FD is in no way associated with LP.

Got it... And that guy Rob Dahm or whatever his name is.... He joined up here a few weeks ago... Is he on the short school bus too?

Got it... And that guy Rob Dahm or whatever his name is.... He joined up here a few weeks ago... Is he on the short school bus too?

I am not familiar with Rob Dahm. Sorry.

Um yeah, if we were in court the judge would dismiss the case on grounds of poor calibration.

Judge Modo has spoken.

Pike mike is 420d! Lol

Nah, Rob Dahm is good people as far as I can tell...

Dude seems harmless and just wants to share ramdom videos with us. He shot up a corvette with a shotgun...how bad can he be?

Rob Dahm's a good guy, he has no affiliation or relation to Rob Himler.