Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it... And that guy Rob Dahm or whatever his name is.... He joined up here a few weeks ago... Is he on the short school bus too?

I went on a drive with Rob Dahm, he's a good guy.

Nick

The guy in the OP is one of Himlers biggest followers on the Far from It forums. Apparently he is like a senior member there and claims to be a powerful entrepeneur or something of the sort. He is posing SW's garage as his own.

Rob Dahm is good people tho, very laid back guy.

Rob Dahm is a good guy, he actually gives business advice for free on his youtube channel :)

Rob Dahm even alludes in one or two of his youtube clips to GBGallardo:

"you guys dont need to buy a $100 ebook to get this advice this for free from me" or words to that effect.

He seems to be a good guy.

I could write a book on painting a closet; growing mutant avocados; dealing with customer service; or the proper care and maintanance of dead-sexy forearm hair; that would be of more value to consumers, and more likely to make the reader stinking, filthy rich, than that rag.

In for the LPower special on the avocado book.

Rob Dahm is good peeps for sure. Legit, down to earth and no in the line of some of the more recent threads

:iamwithstupid:

I've met Robert as well. Nice guy. Not sure what all the drama is about.

He had a legit thing going. A YT page, with a lot of subscribers, which is of course worth a bit of money in terms of ad-sense, and a lot more in terms of having your own fan base that you can use as you please basically.

I thought he was a good guy back then. Who cares if he got his G from his parents. He made good money from the things he got.

THEN he met Amy and everything went to SHIT. He started advertising for Amy's SCAM service (fx trading) and I warned him against this the moment I saw it by PM. His followers are most likely kids/teens/young adults that can be tricked into pretty much anything from someone they "look up to". I am guessing GB got a cut from the fx trading business or Amy has scammed the shit out of him too.

Then they made a book based on false claims.

He should of just made a book about his bio and stayed honest, he would probably sell the shit out of that book too. How I made 300k on Youtube. Something like that.

And saying he made xxx% of a stock is laughable at best without REAL evidence that he actually bought and sold the stock at dates he claims.

That was the funniest thing on LP today :lol2:

I loled when I read it too. I still feel I did the right thing though and stayed out of the Swil bashing thread as much as I could. I didn't want to throw gas on the fire even though I easily could have many times.

I tell you this Assman has a mind like a steel trap. He forgets nothing that happens on lp! Lol.

You mean to tell me a girl cant drop out of college, become a waitress, then decide she wants to become a successful forex trader the next day and instantly make money!??! :rolleyes:

I used to neighbors with Rob and he was super cool to hangout with. Totally different than his online persona and maybe it's because I was older and made my own money that he was very candid about the townhouse, cars, going to college and his parents business.

I always knew that he wasn't "self-made" from nothing .... But he did hustle and was constantly working from his office.

The cars are definitely not all in his name, most have dealer plates he said to save insurance costs and his townhouse he lives in was shared with Ian D. who is his main defender, I know they are related.

Swil was a nice guy, and I dont like to drag peoples name through the shit in a public forum, so I stayed out of the shit flinging thread. I did not believe 75% of what he said when I met him though.

That's a lot, damn.

Some guys by the nature of their personality have a little harmless BSing in them, but how can one lie that much is beyond me.

That's a lot, damn.

Some guys by the nature of their personality have a little harmless BSing in them, but how can one lie that much is beyond me.

I agree, it's pretty pathetic.

Just the other night I was at Charlie Sheen's and we were doing some coke, and I was telling Kate Upton that very same thing while she was putting her clothes back on. I can't believe some people lie and BS just to get people to like them or think they are special. Sad.

And Beyonce is all like "why are you with that chubby white broad and not me". Needy bitch.

I loled when I read it too. I still feel I did the right thing though and stayed out of the Swil bashing thread as much as I could. I didn't want to throw gas on the fire even though I easily could have many times.

I tell you this Assman has a mind like a steel trap. He forgets nothing that happens on lp! Lol.

Buddy, your nonparticipation is partly why I tried to defend Swil until it became painfully obvious that he was faking. Since I know you're a good person and had met him I figured maybe you knew something that proved he was real. That guy was a really good faker and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky musical exhaust!

Did it go off when you met Swil?

OMG I almost died laughing!!

This thread can only go oneway, we should all just give it a rest, Romandad is on the scotch so he will probably cool off as well :icon_mrgreen:

I agree, it's pretty pathetic.

Just the other night I was at Charlie Sheen's and we were doing some coke, and I was telling Kate Upton that very same thing while she was putting her clothes back on. I can't believe some people lie and BS just to get people to like them or think they are special. Sad.

And Beyonce is all like "why are you with that chubby white broad and not me". Needy bitch.

You have quite the imagination :lol2:

he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky musical exhaust!

So funny yet so damn true!

Got it... And that guy Rob Dahm or whatever his name is.... He joined up here a few weeks ago... Is he on the short school bus too?

Yes, on the short bus. No, not trying to scam or harm anyone. lol

Yes, on the short bus. No, not trying to scam or harm anyone. lol

Good! Did you get my e-mail?

Buddy, your nonparticipation is partly why I tried to defend Swil until it became painfully obvious that he was faking. Since I know you're a good person and had met him I figured maybe you knew something that proved he was real. That guy was a really good faker and he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky musical exhaust!

Honestly-until I have hard facts about someone being 100% full of shit I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Some of the mods he was saying he was going to do to the CGT did not add up. At first I thought-well maybe he just does not know his shit about cars as there are several members on here which own Lambos, and know nothing about mods. But what the heck-they are 100% owners and they do own their cars.

Then he tried to tell me he was putting a hotel deal together (I am in the hotel business, and have been in the business for about 10 years at a management level). He was definitely bsing me with some of the things he mentioned.

He mentioned he was putting large events together with very large local celebrities (singers), and again part of my job is event management-I felt he was dishonest there as well.

I had several people texting me asking the scoop offline-which I was more than happy to discuss.

I just didn't want to be a dick and piss in his Cheerios as I think he is a nice guy. Just a little misguided.

I too wanted to be proven wrong about him Assman.

The so called Ford trader is obviously a total fraud. In 2008 Ford hit a low of less than 2 dollars. At one point in 2011 it hit $18.65. I don't know if you learned any math but that would be over 800% profit. So yes, it's possible. Guess what it took me 10 seconds to find that info on my iPhone. Please fact check your bullshit.

Himliar clearly states in his post that "a big gain on a stock trade" helped fund his first Lambo, which was bought in 2009. If he didn't sell the stock until 2011, how did the big gain help fund his first Lambo?

Does their story add up? FAR FROM IT. Fact checking bullshit. It changes almost daily...