Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable!!! Props to Froman, his best yet!

Do we have any bold singers and musicians on LP willing to cover this song?? :icon_mrgreen:

Isn't Matt Haynes a professional singer?

Hi all. I met Roman over on L4P and have been following this kid's nonsense since the thread began over there over a month ago. Glad to be here and be amongst you all. This whole debacle has become such a funny form of entertainment for me.

BUT to Abe Froman, props man... that song is soo fcuking hilarious I had to catch my breathe I was laughing soo hard! Well played ha!

Hi all. I met Roman over on L4P and have been following this kid's nonsense since the thread began over there over a month ago. Glad to be here and be amongst you all. This whole debacle has become such a funny form of entertainment for me.

BUT to Abe Froman, props man... that song is soo fcuking hilarious I had to catch my breathe I was laughing soo hard! Well played ha!

RD is on L4P? Say it ain't so!

RD is on L4P? Say it ain't so!

I joined up to comment on their thread on this subject.... Dont worry...

WOW haha, is there a reason I feel like a leper right now?

Relax.... They just all know my policy of "Everything you need on the web is right here on LP..."

Welcome to LP.

Welcome to LP. The stink from L4P will eventually wear off....

:eusa_dance:

Welcome to LP. The stink from L4P will eventually wear off....

:eusa_dance:

Play nice boys...

Play nice boys...

If RD says you are ok...you are ok. Welcome and I won't bust your stones too hard about where you came from!

Seriously welcome! We have a lot of fun here but as you are already aware of we are quite a bit different from the other forums. Enjoy!

Thank you everybody. Unfortunately, I can't sing. I dont know how to make a Youtube Video. And I can't play piano. So I wont be recording anything.

I've been reading through the thread on L4P, some of the comments there give you brain freeze, I am glad we have a 18 plus policy.

In my opinion GBgallardo screwed up when he decided to become a Guru for a bunch on misguided teenagers, I think he started with good intentions but ultimately the greed took over, he saw an opportunity for a quick buck, all his followers were brainwashed and bilinded by the "rock star life style" and persona he built online for himself, they wanted a piece of the action and Robert decided to sell it to them for $47

Now some of the followers woke up to themselves and noticed that they were caught with their pants down and started to revolt against their Guru.

The cardinal sin was committed when Rob came out saying that he did whatever he did without support from the parents, even if his parents weren't directly involved they were instrumental, it is not the same as being dead broke sitting on a park bench staring into the abyss contemplating what to do next, if he failed he still had a cushy home and a hot meal the next day.

Huge mistake, he should've started by presenting the facts and his credibility wouldn't have been shot.

I truly feel sorry for him, he was misguided, inexperienced and made few crucial mistakes in marketing himself, I don't necessarily think he's a bad kid.

If I were him I would refund every single penny resulted from that nonsense he wrote together with his girlfriend, offer services to the far from it community for free, since that's what he claimed the reason for establishing it was (wanting to help others achieve their goals) come clean about the ownership of his cars, since they form the basis for the quantification of his success and start with a clean slate.

Young kid decided to become a public figure and an idol to others, not prepared to deal with the cons that come along with it.

YouTube, Facebook, Twitter just claimed another victim.

If someone could just re-write the song with the intro line: "Knights in White Satin . . . ."

The Moody Blues? Sorry. I'm not Fellin' it. For it to work, the song has to have what we in the songwriting business call "a hook".

And it helps if there is some tangential relationship to the topic.

This was actually one of the hardest ones I've ever written. Finding a song that lent itself to their names, or the story, was very difficult, until I remembered American Pie. And then, despite its length, it all fell into place.

Let's see what you look like Cassanova.

Pal.....I'm all set trust me.......go make some money and buy a car instead of talking shit here for years and saying your a "enthusiast".....your a nerd son go play somewhere