Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

Hey no big deal Abolfaz... He's going to disney world next week with his wife! That's all that matters.

:rolleyes:

Lucky fucker.. ill just be posting on LP while he has the time of his life.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey no big deal Abolfaz... He's going to disney world next week with his wife! That's all that matters.

:rolleyes:

I will still be in Ohio looking at my car that has had a paint correction done to it.

Tony

Assholes like you always think they are smarter than everyone else and that usually ends up being their downfall . One way or another it will catch up with you someday.

Tony

Assholes like you always think they are smarter than everyone else and that usually ends up being their downfall . One way or another it will catch up with you someday.

The someday is now we need this to hit the other car sites. I hope to have high quality pictures today of the car posted.

I'm not sure what you can buy for $75, but this is what you can buy for $79k:

As discussed on Fchat, the car was for sale at Gullwing Motorcars where Tony purchased it then relisted it for sale at $185k.

Nothing wrong with making a profit, it's just a perfect example of what can be bought for $79k, also, this car was no secret, it was advertised on the selling dealers website at an ask of $79k.

Wow! That's one helluva deal at $79K!! Beautiful car! No wonder why it sold within 12 hours! He should give that one to Russell for $83K to make up for all of this B.S. and to "bury the hatchet". I gotta feeling Russell would go for it!

Wow! That's one helluva deal at $79K!! Beautiful car! No wonder why it sold within 12 hours! He should give that one to Russell for $83K to make up for all of this B.S. and to "bury the hatchet". I gotta feeling Russell would go for it!

:icon_thumleft:

I hope that I am being told the truth by Tony, He called me tonight and told me that he is going to refund the money. He is to call me Tuesday to clear this up. Lets hope that this call is for real. He was very nice on the phone tonight so maybe we can get this handled.. :eusa_dance:

I hope that I am being told the truth by Tony, He called me tonight and told me that he is going to refund the money. He is to call me Tuesday to clear this up. Lets hope that this call is for real. He was very nice on the phone tonight so maybe we can get this handled.. :eusa_dance:

That would be great. Good luck.

Sounds like he spoke to an attorney!?

Man, I just hope someone saves that car though.

I think his wife beat some sense into him.

More like she or he read this thread and saw abolfaz's comments. abolfaz crushed this one out of the park.

More like she or he read this thread and saw abolfaz's comments. abolfaz crushed this one out of the park.

In business it certainly pays to know what you are talking about, Abolfaz did very well :icon_thumleft:

I can't believe anyone who calls himself a business man would let things get so far out of hand before deciding to do the right thing, I hope he steps up pays the man so everyone can move on.

I talked to him today and things is still looking real good. He talked very nice to me and he says he wants to make things right with me. I hope to see a money transfer in a day or so. I really hope that he is for real about this.

I talked to him today and things is still looking real good. He talked very nice to me and he says he wants to make things right with me. I hope to see a money transfer in a day or so. I really hope that he is for real about this.

This isn't going to end pretty. I bet he already spent a big chunk of your $$.

Hope it does; but this Tony dude won't be selling me a Countach.

Roy would never let this happen.

Kevin

This isn't going to end pretty. I bet he already spent a big chunk of your $$.

Hope it does; but this Tony dude won't be selling me a Countach.

Roy would never let this happen.

Kevin

The good news is Paul is the money person and he has money. Paul is who I paid and will get the money back from (if it happens). Tony is a sales person. I will have a answer on Friday for sure as to the outcome of this. That is when Paul is back in town. Tony has already talked to Tony about this. I really not sure what the Friday's conversation is to be about but I am going to ask my attorney if it should take place at his office so he can be apart of it. I still hope for a good outcome. If this is a delay I don't see what they could be gaining from it.

All discussion, at this point, should go through your attorney anyway, no?

Would be worse for them if they gave an attorney the runaround.

Russ:

If you are still looking for a Countach after this nightmare is finished, did you talk to Roy about his 88.5 that he purchased a month or so ago? Not sure if its still for sale, but it sure looked nice from the photos!

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391696

Mike

It is on a truck as of yesterday on its way to me...I had repairs done to it first..as I want the car to be correct..PPI was real good, needed new fuel lines, tire, fluids, spark plugs, alingment, a few bushings etc etc..should be here in Seattle to me late tomorrow.

Man, I just hope someone saves that car though.

I would still be a buyer at $55K, then spend a year getting it correct.

I would still be a buyer at $55K, then spend a year getting it correct.

The car has to stay I just got off the phone with Tony and Paul. They told me to go fly a kite!

The car has to stay I just got off the phone with Tony and Paul. They told me to go fly a kite!

Well that changed from earlier this week.