Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fight is on! I have no idea way he wasted my time.

To buy time until their attorney looked at the file.

To buy time until their attorney looked at the file.

I really wish that they did get a attorney's advice and tell him they real truth. It would save a year or two in court

IF U WANT..SHIP IT TO ME...I WILL SEND YOU $55K...THEN ONCE I HAVE IT DONE...I AM HAPPY TO SPLIT THE SELLING PROFIT WITH YOU 50/50..I THINK IT WOULD BE A YEAR FROM NOW.

ROY CATS

IF U WANT..SHIP IT TO ME...I WILL SEND YOU $55K...THEN ONCE I HAVE IT DONE...I AM HAPPY TO SPLIT THE SELLING PROFIT WITH YOU 50/50..I THINK IT WOULD BE A YEAR FROM NOW.

ROY CATS

Hi Roy

I can not sell this car until the court fight is over. I will have to ship it to Fl. for the court to see it in person. As we know pictures don't always tell the real picture of something. According to Paul and Tony I have branded this car. I only have started to show pictures of it the best are yet to come. If they would have been up front about the car it would have already have been branded.

It will go up for sale when the fight is done.

Russell

We are going for fraud.

Really sorry to hear about that. Given that they’re most likely monitoring this board I suggest you go quiet.

Best of luck...

Really sorry to hear about that. Given that they’re most likely monitoring this board I suggest you go quiet.

Best of luck...

+1

Best of luck...

I understand what you are saying. I am sure that they are watching it all. I had hope that if they was it could make it a lot better to have this mess taken care of. I won't say anything to anyone or post anything that I will not have to do in court.

The car has to stay I just got off the phone with Tony and Paul. They told me to go fly a kite!

That sucks, take them to the cleaners if you can, good luck!

Hi Roy

I can not sell this car until the court fight is over. I will have to ship it to Fl. for the court to see it in person. As we know pictures don't always tell the real picture of something. According to Paul and Tony I have branded this car. I only have started to show pictures of it the best are yet to come. If they would have been up front about the car it would have already have been branded.

Russell

Will you also need some sort of PPI or written estimate from a shop as well? (For the engine) This would obviously be to prove the condition of it, and also to specify what is exactly wrong. Plus, it will put a $$ amount on the damages/what it will cost to repair it.

Good luck on this whole thing! I hope it all turns out well in the end!

ROY CATS

Now how many people would do this?? Not very many.

This is a great offer Roy! Plus, if you handled it, we all know that the car will get the proper restoration it deserves!! I totally agree about this one needing to be saved.

Hi Roy

Russell

You branded the car? That's fcuking bullshit. They branded themselves. If its any consolation karma will fcuk them 10x worse than they fucked you now. Nobody with half a brain will want to do business with them now that word is out.

Thanks for all of the support. Time will tell how this works out it always does. I asked my attorney to look this tread over to make sure that I was not hurting myself for a court case. No sense in doing damage to myself. I have not said anything that is a false statement. By telling the truth about this car the value dropped right now by $28,000. I paid $83,000 for it and the only offer on the table is for $55,000 from Roy with the chance of maybe getting some more in the end. I wish that it was not as bad as I am saying.LOL If anyone wants to come and look at this car and see it in person please do. Nobody has to take my word on the condition of this car they can come and see it and make their decision on it.

Thanks for all of the support. Time will tell how this works out it always does. I asked my attorney to look this tread over to make sure that I was not hurting myself for a court case. No sense in doing damage to myself. I have not said anything that is a false statement. By telling the truth about this car the value dropped right now by $28,000. I paid $83,000 for it and the only offer on the table is for $55,000 from Roy with the chance of maybe getting some more in the end. I wish that it was not as bad as I am saying.LOL If anyone wants to come and look at this car and see it in person please do. Nobody has to take my word on the condition of this car they can come and see it and make their decision on it.

Wow Russ, this is just awful.

I think Beavis & Butt-Head sum the situation up perfectly:

I do not know anything about USA lawsuit, but here would be a waste of time and money. And a bad idea: here would be a better idea to sell the car with a loss or restore it.

I'm sorry that your car is FI and not carbed, or i would have increased Roy offer despite the gone engine and every other problems. I really managed to find a carb kit conversion at a good price, but with no result.

Good luck with the attorney: hope justice will fix the problem you have.

ciao

I wouldn't be able to beat Roys offer because I think $50K is about what it is worth with what it needs.

Situation totaly sucks ass and one reason I'm glad I didn't take the plunge on the S2 car he has.

I would love a project but I know I can not put the money back into your pocket that would make it right.

Well, the S2 car is a different story.......we know where that car was before and who it came from and what it needs. I can only assume it is just sitting and not getting raped. Still a good car to buy if it can be bought for about what Roy sold it for.

I might no post much for a while but that does not mean that things are not happening. It is time to keep quite and let the attorney's do what they do best.