Rhershey

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you two were both smart you would no longer respond to the other's comments and handle in court or move on realize you both are not right. A good lesson to be learned from both sides.

If you two were both smart you would no longer respond to the other's comments and handle in court or move on realize you both are not right. A good lesson to be learned from both sides.

He is already taking me to court.

:iamwithstupid: I've been astounded watching this two spill their verbal vomit the way they have in this thread when it's obvious this is going to be a court matter. So much for keeping your cards close to your chest.

Now would be an excellent chance for those that have not got a dog in the fight to stay out of this thread.

If you are not directly in the situation then butt out, is your value of your self importance so high that you feel the need to wade in to someone else's argument? Too many have spouted off without readings the facts within the thread or have waded in needlessly.

Both parties have put things forward and you can make your mind up from there about them.

In other words I wasted so much time last night reading through crap that did not need to be in this thread.

I don't care how much was made on the car. It can't possibly be enough money to destroy a reputation.

Between the mud slinging and the legal fees, if you didn't make enough money to retire, you're better off buying the car back.

If the car would have been bought back you would have been known as the dealer above all dealers and would have paid you back in spades.

Now, you're just some low life used car salesman that 90% of LP will avoid.

Dumb business practice IMHO

Well, one cannot go to some lambo site and see major dramas these days. I am dying to see who would take this as a reality TV show.

This thread is so confusing:

We got a Buyer who says he offered the seller 75K and shipping back cost but seller refused

We got the seller saying he was never offered the car back at $75K and saying the car is a great deal at $83K and now we have a law suit !!???

but sirs we seem to have an agreement at $75K purchase back. No? Seller implies he would be taking the deal by saying $83K is a great deal and 75K was never on the table from Russ.

Can someone broker that deal thru escrow? Someone is lying here or Mr. EGOs has fried everyone's brain on both side. Would be great to have a clear answer to the following question by yes or no:

1. Russ, do you agree to sell back the car at 75K with all the items as the car was delivered and appear on the pictures and pay for all costs to ship the car back?

2. Tony, do you agree to take the car back for 75K as you seem to believe that would be a much better deal than the one you offered Russ at 83K ?

it should be that simple.

Well, one cannot go to some lambo site and see major dramas these days. I am dying to see who would take this as a reality TV show.

We got a Buyer who says he offered the seller 75K and shipping back cost but seller refused

We got the seller saying he was never offered the car back at $75K and saying the car is a great deal at $83K and now we have a law suit !!???

but sirs we seem to have an agreement at $75K purchase back. No? Seller implies he would be taking the deal by saying $83K is a great deal and 75K was never on the table from Russ.

Can someone broker that deal thru escrow? Someone is lying here or Mr. EGOs has fried everyone's brain on both side. Would be great to have a clear answer to the following question by yes or no:

1. Russ, do you agree to sell back the car at 75K with all the items as the car was delivered and appear on the pictures and pay for all costs to ship the car back?

2. Tony, do you agree to take the car back for 75K as you seem to believe that would be a much better deal than the one you offered Russ at 83K ?

I would take 78K and i am not paying shipping. At the start of this mess I would have taken the 78K from him for it. The first time I talked to Roy he was at 75K. I tried to get Tony to cover half of the difference between the 83k and the 75k. That did not happen and then Roy found out how bad the car was and he dropped his price bunch.

I can tell you that Tony is not going to do anything. I have had nothing but a roller coaster ride with dealing with him. Look back at the dates on the mess and you will see that I kept up hope to get it dealt with. I even had Roy and Allan try to help me.

I think that Roy would hold the money in escrow ( I would have to ask him). I made that offer way early on about doing that.

I was signed up for this, its what I offered him because its what I paid for it the first time... And I believed in this car very much! And still do.

But he insisted I pay 83 plus freight! I don't think that was fair to pay 83, because he is the one that was advised to fly here, I want to make good with Russell for a few reasons.

I dont have a bad bone in my body I am a good guy and its been puzzling having all the opinions go up without having all the facts & giving me the benefit of the doubt. Russell and I can resolve this.

So instead of paying the buyer $83k to buy back the car you want to go to court for literally $8k + freight difference from where you two are at? You are going to spend $8k in just attorney fees and lose business from LP members which are some of the most serious Lambo buyers on the market. I have bought and sold three lambos in the last 12 years and I am only 43 and I would NEVER consider NOR recommend you or your business because of the manner you are treating this. Now multiply that to everyone else on the board that is following this. That is alot of lost car sales. So for $8k+ freight difference from your $75k buyback offer and the unsatisfied buyer offer of $83k you are going to go to court? I am sorry but that is just a no brainer...you lost $8k in just spending time on this board arguing than trying to do more sales!!!

So instead of paying the buyer $83k to buy back the car you want to go to court for literally $8k + freight difference from where you two are at? You are going to spend $8k in just attorney fees and lose business from LP members which are some of the most serious Lambo buyers on the market. I have bought and sold three lambos in the last 12 years and I am only 43 and I would NEVER consider NOR recommend you or your business because of the manner you are treating this. Now multiply that to everyone else on the board that is following this. That is alot of lost car sales. So for $8k+ freight difference from your $75k buyback offer and the unsatisfied buyer offer of $83k you are going to go to court? I am sorry but that is just a no brainer...you lost $8k in just spending time on this board arguing than trying to do more sales!!!

Bingo!!

He literally put a price on his reputation at approximately $8k, ah well I guess there are some people out there who do far worse things for a lot less :icon_mrgreen:

The only reason that I keep posting is to at least make sure that my side of the story gets told. I fully take the blame for not looking at this car. On my end this is considered a mistake (very big one). Tony misrepresented this car,this is fraud not a mistake. I do not like being called liar the car is at my place for anyone to look at. We all have looked at the way it advertised it and you guys have looked at a few pictures of it that I took of the car. I am not misleading anyone. You guys have done a great job of posting things on this car to show my side and I thank all of you for trying to help me. I have listened to everyone good or bad.

Tony has had all kinds of opportunities to take care of this mess. If Tony will not take advise from Roy who has been around for a long time and knows what he is doing, he is not going to take advise from us. I have tried to resolve this without going to court and then he files a court case against me. That I have to admit is pretty funny. It will be taken care of and we will move on.

This is for Tony, You need to get Paul to transfer the money and get this mess over with and get this car picked up. Your phone number showed up on caller Id on Monday the 22nd at 9:29 PM I have a picture of it with the time and date showing that is was you. I did not return you phone call. If you call me it needs to be to transfer the funds. I don't want to talk about anything other then that.

I was signed up for this, its what I offered him because its what I paid for it the first time... And I believed in this car very much! And still do.

But he insisted I pay 83 plus freight! I don't think that was fair to pay 83, because he is the one that was advised to fly here, I want to make good with Russell for a few reasons.

I dont have a bad bone in my body I am a good guy and its been puzzling having all the opinions go up without having all the facts & giving me the benefit of the doubt. Russell and I can resolve this.

You guys are not that far apart if I understand this.

Russell, you got to pick the shipping tab. That is for the mistake to buy a car unseen with no private PPI. I get it that your offer is 78K which leaves Tony with a $5K profit to get back the car.

Tony mentioned he was setup for it. The $75K, I assume. Tony, given the damage being done, I think moving towards Russ price may not be a bad idea.

You guys are not that far apart. If Tony moves up to $78K and Russ pick up the shipping tab, its only as matter of getting the money in escrow and have the car inspected visually by tony before it leaves to NOT start again with tempering claims. Regardless you would lose more money in a legal dispute. Remember the best deal is the one where no party is truly happy but can live with.

What are the issues which would prevent one or both parties to compromise (Russ for the shipping cost and Tony for the 3K buy back?).

If you guys start negotiating from this point you can close this give or take a little if you both are really serious about ending this nightmare.

George Evans is not far and could secure the car and the money. He is a really good guy and I am sure he would help out.

I think its time to think in a constructive manner, put the ego under the mat, think in a business fashion and close this deal and stop financing the Attorneys for things that a judge will get annoyed at.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the car and report from George Evan's Automotive in Columbus Ohio his phone number is 614-471-7535. He say's that it is the worst Countach that he has ever seen. It needs a complete restoration from the ground up. He even said that he really thought that I might have been making the car sound worse then what it was. After looking at the car and doing a complete inspection on it he now believes me. He will talk to anyone on the condition of this car.

Scan_Pic0001__4_.jpg

Scan_Pic0001__5_.jpg

Scan_Pic0001__2_.jpg

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Russell, you're a jackass. If you would have purchased the car via ebay, it would have been perfect. You chose to purchase it outside of ebay and this is what you get. :aiwebs_017: :eusa_wall:

Russell, you're a jackass. If you would have purchased the car via ebay, it would have been perfect. You chose to purchase it outside of ebay and this is what you get. :aiwebs_017: :eusa_wall:

Sometimes we all learn a real hard lesson LOL The hardest thing about this is having to look at the car everyday. :icon_oak:

George definitely knows what he is doing!
That is a real good thing for me because when this gets to court and it will, I will have one of the best expert witnesses on my side.