First Ferrari F12 for sale

EricT

Moved to the appropriate Ferrari section of the board...

Looking forward to seeing some numbers from the F12 in coming months, surely it's fast as hell.

I like it

Better looking with a more traditional Italian aesthetic versus the 599 it replaces. I'm not sure I love it, but it's progress for sure.

Slightly modded:

Ferrari_F12_Berlinetta_Wheels_and_More.jpg

Ferrari_F12_Berlinetta_Wheels_and_More_02.jpg

Ferrari_F12_Berlinetta_Wheels_and_More_03.jpg

I think it is fantastic looking

From every angle except the rear. Do not like the rear end. Otherwise - very nice.

From every angle except the rear. Do not like the rear end. Otherwise - very nice.

Exactly, I still haven't fallen in love with the rear, but the front is perfect.

Love the interior of the F12. The exterior looks good, just not special enough IMO.

But I don't think there has been a Ferrari that looks like something truly special in a long while. I like some models a lot, but I haven't been enamored with the looks of any Ferrari since the F40. That car still gets me excited. :monkeyleft:

Love the interior of the F12. The exterior looks good, just not special enough IMO.

But I don't think there has been a Ferrari that looks like something truly special in a long while. I like some models a lot, but I haven't been enamored with the looks of any Ferrari since the F40. That car still gets me excited. :monkeyleft:

Then GET ONE !! :D

I am assuming here, and correct me if I am wrong.. But you seem like a guy with the income to actually buy one (Based on your cars) and if it excites you... why not? :D IMO it ranks in the top 3 of the coolest and best looking cars ever build :D and desirebility??? Through the roof! :D

Then GET ONE !! :D

I am assuming here, and correct me if I am wrong.. But you seem like a guy with the income to actually buy one (Based on your cars) and if it excites you... why not? :D IMO it ranks in the top 3 of the coolest and best looking cars ever build :D and desirebility??? Through the roof! :D

LOL. If I buy every car I love I will have a museum instead of a garage filled with cars I drive. :unsure: I am not interested in being a super car curator. :eusa_wall:

And I can easily see myself slipping into a situation where I have way too many cars and I don't drive them often enough. Presently, none of my cars are even on trickle chargers. I drive them all frequently enough where I don't need them on juice. I like that. :icon_lol:

The F40 is epic and a legend. Maybe at some point if the right car comes up. Most-likely I would buy an F40 if I got a strong itch for a stick shift super car again. Right now I am happy with what I have and what I have coming. :aiwebs_011:

As a brand and community of owners I like Lamborghini much better then Ferrari. I am more interested in other Lamborghini models. Classic Lambos. I can see myself breaking my 5 car rule for a great Countach, Miura, Diablo etc. (I find I can drive up to 5 cars regualry, 6 gets to be too many). :blush:

I'm sorry, this car look does not match the LP700 fantastic looking.

ciao

What it lacks in looks, I'm sure it more than makes up for in everything else.

BTW, while the whole world gives s*** for Porsche making the same car year after year (911), why is Lambo any better in this regard? From the Countach to Aventador, it's the same car basically. The Gallardo is just a smaller version of this car.

I know there's quite a bit more than that of course, but you don't see Ferrari spending 30 years modernizing the 308 or Testarossa. The company gets credit for taking chances. Perhaps they could do better, but at least they aren't fixated on an old (albeit awesome) look.

Lamborghini is quite fortunate that look, like the 911 can be carried on forever.

That is all. :icon_mrgreen:

Minor detail, but why would they design a front with no room for plates, when they are required most places? :eusa_think:

It seems to be a new trend with Ferrari, the 458 has the same problem, and front plates stuck to the bumper look awkward to say the least.