This is why I always stuck to coke...

Allan-Herbie

That's the good/sad part of the show Breaking Bad...you watch it and you think "oh they are "jazzing" up the junkies to scare people"...It's a shame people actually let themselves get this way.

27/30 looks like she was burned... Did the meth lab explode while she was cooking it?

they told her she could be anything so she became jabba the hutt

Not too bad imho, seems to be relatively safe and healthy hobby like, well, lets say like a philately for example.

Good relaxing hobby especially for pregnants. :)

27/30 looks like she was burned... Did the meth lab explode while she was cooking it?

It did explode in her face. There was a story on her a while ago, she's still on meth.

Was the one with the prison shirt held up in front of her decapitated?? It looks like her head is sitting on a table.

I really will never get the appeal of any drugs. I've never touched anything illegal, even being right next to stuff, and have zero desire to. I could actually never have a drink again and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. How people get so addicted to this stuff that they think it is worth that type of physical damage just baffles me.

I really will never get the appeal of any drugs. I've never touched anything illegal, even being right next to stuff, and have zero desire to. I could actually never have a drink again and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. How people get so addicted to this stuff that they think it is worth that type of physical damage just baffles me.

:iamwithstupid:

Ive always been able to try anything once and then never think about it again.

Addictive personalities habits are something I have a hard time comprehending because its never been an issue for me.

My brother smokes and I make the comment to him to just stop...just quit...He says its not that easy and for me I have a hard time understanding that. Ive smoked cigarettes,cigars,seesha many times...and have never had the want to have to have more.

:iamwithstupid:

Ive always been able to try anything once and then never think about it again.

Addictive personalities habits are something I have a hard time comprehending because its never been an issue for me.

My brother smokes and I make the comment to him to just stop...just quit...He says its not that easy and for me I have a hard time understanding that. Ive smoked cigarettes,cigars,seesha many times...and have never had the want to have to have more.

I'm with you Rob. I would say I don't understand addiction at all but I have tried, unsuccessfully, to stop masturbating to no avail lol

I'm with you Rob. I would say I don't understand addiction at all but I have tried, unsuccessfully, to stop masturbating to no avail lol

Nympho GF takes care of that problem

Oh shit. You're right. You just blew apart my whole sound little theory.

Id type more but I have to get back to my habit :lol2: :bj:

The guy at the bottom 36/39 looks like he got a fireball to the face the past few hours himself.

• 2 weeks later...