Shooting at elementary school in conneticut.

Roman

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if he has a case to sue CNN for defamation of character??

They need to get their shit straight before they put it out to the public

I'd say falsely calling someone a child murderer is grounds for a defamation suit. But, in this case, the defamed individual has a lot of much greater concerns.

I would SUE THE SHIT out of the news outlets.

But, even so, he's going to have a lot to deal with, since it was his brother who did it all. People are just going to to think he's just as psycho.

I would SUE THE SHIT out of the news outlets.

But, even so, he's going to have a lot to deal with, since it was his brother who did it all. People are just going to to think he's just as psycho.

And if it was his brother, his mom is also dead.

ABC is reporting multiple shooters, one still at large. I'd have more details, but every time i try to watch the live feed i get intellectually raped to watch a fcuking CELL PHONE COMMERCIAL. What the fcuk?! I just want the fcuking news, not some damn phone.

Destructo...

At least some news outlets are foregoing their asshole commercials on these important news update videos.

They should have some respect: Stop the damn sales pitch when there is such a tragedy !!!!

RIP ..... to all those poor little innocent kids (and, the adults also).

I just keep thinking about how these young children were probably looking forward to Xmas so much ....... and, now they will never see another Christmas.:(:(

I too, wish that the shooter was alive so that some mob could rip him limb from limb !!!!!!!!!!!!

May the prick rot in hell.

Wonder if he has a case to sue CNN for defamation of character??

Not very likely... The media didnt pull that name out of their ass.... They were given it by the Cops, who ALSO didnt pull the name out of their ass... There was something at the scene that gave them that name (Maybe a stolen ID, or the guns are registered to him, or its his car out front...) Something there said "Ryan Lanza" and they felt reasonably sure that it was the dead guy on the floor with the guns.

Defamation in an intentional or reckless act... If the shooter turns out to have Adam Lanza's drivers licence in his pocket, the guns are registered to Adam Lanza (Which they cant be, hes too young to buy the pistols), The car out front is Registered to Adam Lanza, and hes wearing a shirt that says "Hello, my name is Adam", THEN MAYBE there is a case there... But otherwise, its a reasonable mistake. Adam had something with his brothers name on it....

Also sad is that all the surviving kids heard and/or saw the bloody massacre, they have all lost their innocence today.

Ryan Lanza being taken into custody...

A-GujukCQAAovw_.jpg

Does he look just like Paul Reubens?

main1.jpg

Also sad is that all the surviving kids heard and/or saw the bloody massacre, they have all lost their innocence today.

You have no idea... They will NEVER get over this...

Not very likely... The media didnt pull that name out of their ass.... They were given it by the Cops, who ALSO didnt pull the name out of their ass... There was something at the scene that gave them that name (Maybe a stolen ID, or the guns are registered to him, or its his car out front...) Something there said "Ryan Lanza" and they felt reasonably sure that it was the dead guy on the floor with the guns.

Defamation in an intentional or reckless act... If the shooter turns out to have Adam Lanza's drivers licence in his pocket, the guns are registered to Adam Lanza (Which they cant be, hes too young to buy the pistols), The car out front is Registered to Adam Lanza, and hes wearing a shirt that says "Hello, my name is Adam", THEN MAYBE there is a case there... But otherwise, its a reasonable mistake.

Adam had Ryan's ID apparently, that's what has been reported here.

Adam had Ryan's ID apparently, that's what has been reported here.

That would do it...

You have no idea... They will NEVER get over this...

You have no idea how right you are. When I moved to Denver a couple years ago, I met people too affected by Columbine to be able to talk about it even after all this time. These weren't people that were even at the school that day, they were just people that lived in or around Littleton. I can't even comprehend what people who see this shit 1st hand experience.

As an adult I can't wrap my mind around this, no way in hell a child can. A lot more kids lost their lives today than just the ones that were shot.

I am absolutely sick to my stomach, I feel so much anger it can not possibly put into words.

That "thing" murdered innocent children in cold blood, what compels a human to do that?

His mom must've known the animal she raised is capable of such thing, I don't know why but I can not help not feel sorry for her, I could be wrong but unfortunately I don't think I am, he went there to "punish" her, he probably took out the poor children one by one in front of her in order to terrorize her before her turn came.

fcuking psychos!

You have no idea how right you are. When I moved to Denver a couple years ago, I met people too affected by Columbine to be able to talk about it even after all this time. These weren't people that were even at the school that day, they were just people that lived in or around Littleton. I can't even comprehend what people who see this shit 1st hand experience.

As an adult I can't wrap my mind around this, no way in hell a child can. A lot more kids lost their lives today than just the ones that were shot.

I knew a guy in high school that moved to Canada from CO and, had he stayed, would have been attending Columbine at the time of the shooting.

I found out recently that he committed suicide. Apparently he was never able to cope with the loss of some of his friends and the thought of how close he was to being one of them.

I really feel for all of the children and families that are going through this.

You have no idea how right you are.

Trust me when I say, I know exactly how right I am... I had a classmate brutally murdered by a monster when I was in elementary school. Im not over it.

Cops are parked at my boys school.

Adam lanzar described as autistic, OCD and personality disorder. Its va tech again.

I use to live in Littleton, 5 minutes from Columbine. The hope I have for the children that seen this first hand is that they are very young and the experience will fade from their memories. RIP for all those young innocent souls.

I use to live in Littleton, 5 minutes from Columbine. The hope I have for the children that seen this first hand is that they are very young and the experience will fade from their memories. RIP for all those young innocent souls.

Whether they have any recollection of the event to be traumatized by, this will change their thought process and memories for the rest of their lives.

the media is f*cked up. and they need to leave all the affected persons alone

"...one girl was brought out, her face covered in blood and bits of flesh scattered in her hair..."

I have to admit I've been tearing up all day at the slightest mention of anything related to this. I watched a woman sobbing at lunch today while sitting next to her child in a booth.

The whole nation is mourning today

I have to admit I've been tearing up all day at the slightest mention of anything related to this. I watched a woman sobbing at lunch today while sitting next to her child in a booth.

:iamwithstupid:

At 12 years old my best friend was shot in the head by a neighbor kid.. I didn't witness it, but I saw a young boy who was practically my brother on a stretcher covered in blood as they took the neighborhood bully away in handcuffs. It isn't something you get over. You just live with it.. It becomes a part of who you are. Very difficult time for these children even younger than I was. I wish I could tell them everything would be alright, but how can you.. Very Very sad day.

:iamwithstupid:

Absolutely horrific...