New year, new plans..

Kisco

Will I be happy with a 4.6 or a 4.7 or even a 4.8 in my car? Hell yes!! a 4.x is fast as shit! Do I think it will go 4.5 on a flat road? No!

Kevin, make me a BAMF so I can prove myself wrong.. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Really a 4.4 second 60 - 130 ..... Going uphill .... With a damn passenger .....

I think Kevin should tack on an extra 10 percent, for doubting the UGR Team .....

Congrats man ...... I knoooow you're love that Stage III ......

By the way, whatever it is that would make Mrs Kisco just as happy ....

SEE THAT SHE GETS IT ...

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambofan's car is at UGR right now due to broken trans....

Interesting...

Is there a difference in the gearbox strength between LP and pre-LP cars? Any ideas?

Really a 4.4 second 60 - 130 ..... Going uphill .... With a damn passenger .....

I think Kevin should tack on an extra 10 percent, for doubting the UGR Team .....

Congrats man ...... I knoooow you're love that Stage III ......

By the way, whatever it is that would make Mrs Kisco just as happy ....

SEE THAT SHE GETS IT ...

Thanks, wooosh...

I was really surprised to see that 4.4 especially given the conditions it did it under. Impressive!

I wonder how fast it will go on race gas now...mid 3s is my guess. There has to be some VBOX data out there for a stage 3 on race gas...

my drop downs went as well with 1000-1200 whp.... I think they are the same, 2006 and later inside aside from egear changes...

Interesting...

Is there a difference in the gearbox strength between LP and pre-LP cars? Any ideas?

It will be nice to know the car will will knock off a mid-low 4 sec 60-130 while cruising on everyday 93 pump gas. This is the primary reason I decided to make the jump. The added reliability is a nice bonus as well..=)

There you go doubting the UGR Team .... Again ....

Let me spell it out for you ......

It'll be nice to know the car will knock off a SUB 4 sec 60 - 130, while cruising on everyday

93 pump gas.

You knoooow I'm right about this ......

There you go doubting the UGR Team .... Again ....

Let me spell it out for you ......

It'll be nice to know the car will knock off a SUB 4 sec 60 - 130, while cruising on everyday

93 pump gas.

You knoooow I'm right about this ......

I have learned not to doubt you, so all I will say is that I hope you are right, lol.

I just cancelled all my plans for spring and summer :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats brother!!!!

Thank you for the greatest signature known to man... :lol2:

Lmao, you are very welcome but its your crazy build that brought out the worst in me :icon_mrgreen:

This summer is going to be nuking futs, I think I will cut my honey moon short also.

Lmao, you are very welcome but its your crazy build that brought out the worst in me :icon_mrgreen:

This summer is going to be nuking futs, I think I will cut my honey moon short also.

Yes it will be.... Great idea! :icon_thumleft: :icon_super:

Lambofan's car is at UGR right now due to broken trans....

This is the one I told Fadi about, Rays old wide body car. From what I recall, this is the only tranny I have seen broken from just a stage 3 build. So out of the 80+ stage 3 cars we have out there, if 1 has had a failure, that's less than 3% failure rate?

This is the one I told Fadi about, Rays old wide body car. From what I recall, this is the only tranny I have seen broken from just a stage 3 build. So out of the 80+ stage 3 cars we have out there, if 1 has had a failure, that's less than 3% failure rate?

See what you did....you got me so excited that I wasn't even smart enough to realize that Lambofan's car is the one that you were talking about yesterday about over the phone. Duuhhr!

Like I said, I'll take my chances.. :icon_mrgreen:

But regardless, thanks Brooks for looking out. :icon_mrgreen:

See what you did....you got me so excited that I wasn't even smart enough to realize that Lambofan's car is the one that you were talking yesterday about over the phone. Duuhhr!

Like I said, I'll take my chances.. :icon_mrgreen:

But regardless, thanks Brooks for looking out. :icon_mrgreen:

I don't try to up sell someone on extras that they really don't need for lower power levels. While anything is possible, the past shows that you have a good chance of being ok. The drop gears are the first weak length though.

How much more power could you crank out if you got the tranny and gears worked on??? :)

I am not sure, and I am not even going to ask. haha.

I'll be running my car on the lower pump gas setting most of the time anyway unless there is a big event, like the Chicago one..=)

I need to get away from these forums until my car is finished. :eusa_wall:

I need to get away from these forums until my car is finished. :eusa_wall:

No you just need to plan a trip down to see UGR in person! Worth the trip. Hell Kevin should start selling tours on his website with airfare and hotel packages.

I have learned not to doubt you, so all I will say is that I hope you are right, lol.

You'll definitely be sub 4.30. My Stage 3 convertible (not sure how much heavier with the roll over system and drop top mechanicals?) did a 4.30 on pump (down from a 4.5) when I tried it. And Kevin said he did a 4.29 in my car. http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...66309&st=40

And HoustonT's Stage 3 coupe did a 3.87 on pump... http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66417

Haha half mile isnt until June!!!

You have plenty of time for more upgrades. Show up in a TT Aventador probably...

You'll definitely be sub 4.30. My Stage 3 convertible (not sure how much heavier with the roll over system and drop top mechanicals?) did a 4.30 on pump (down from a 4.5) when I tried it. And Kevin said he did a 4.29 in my car. http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...66309&st=40

And HoustonT's Stage 3 coupe did a 3.87 on pump... http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66417

Joe, I think both your car and Peter's will make more power than me on pump. I didn't opt for the race heads, and I am assuming you and Peter both did given the power you made on pump.

Basically my car on race gas now as a bolt-on should be as fast when built on pump (since power will be the same). So if the car went 4.4 now and has a 4.2 in it, I would say that the car on pump once built will go 4.2ish as well.

Haha half mile isnt until June!!!

You have plenty of time for more upgrades. Show up in a TT Aventador probably...

The day I can comfortably afford an Aventador, nevermind a TT Aventador, I will let you know, lol.

I didn't opt for the race heads, and I am assuming you and Peter both did given the power you made on pump.

Basically my car on race gas now as a bolt-on should be as fast when built on pump (since power will be the same). So if the car went 4.4 now and has a 4.2 in it, I would say that the car on pump once built will go 4.2ish as well.

Oooops!!!!

Not opting for the race heads is siginificant .... I might have to change my SUB 4 sec 60 -130 prediction ......

Naaah ...... New prediction 3.98 seconds .... You could help me out here, by opting for UGR's quick shift upgrade!!!

Remember the last time ...

Bolt-On TTG goes 4.4 sec ...... Uphill ... With a Damn passenger ... A REALLY FAT ONE .... Who'd ever believe that ....

You're a madman!!!!! I Love it!!!!!!!!!

(But beware......Mrs Kisco recommending you spring for this extra build will cost you dearly in the very near future! She's planning something!!) lol

Oooops!!!!

Not opting for the race heads is siginificant .... I might have to change my SUB 4 sec 60 -130 prediction ......

Naaah ...... New prediction 3.98 seconds .... You could help me out here, by opting for UGR's quick shift upgrade!!!

Remember the last time ...

Bolt-On TTG goes 4.4 sec ...... Uphill ... With a Damn passenger ... A REALLY FAT ONE .... Who'd ever believe that ....

It's not obligatory for the car to go 3.x on pump. 4.2 is just fine.. :icon_mrgreen:

Good luck on the build you will love it! That 4.4 60-130 pre-build was very impressive as well.

Thanks!

You're a madman!!!!! I Love it!!!!!!!!!

(But beware......Mrs Kisco recommending you spring for this extra build will cost you dearly in the very near future! She's planning something!!) lol

HAHA. Thanks, Mike! GL with your GTR - looks great so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Anything new?!?!?

Haha man things have changed. Guess who ever shows up at the half mile will win :) My new car will not be here until June!!!