What are u wearing

christiann

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn you,now I keep on looking at my arm thinking I am too hairy, I was never worried about that before!

you're a MAN, BABY!!!!

Congrats Fortis, the Panda is my favorite AP.

I got myself a Rolex Submariner as christmas present.

Have a blurry pic with the real star in the background

post-3546-1389912309_thumb.jpg

Damn you,now I keep on looking at my arm thinking I am too hairy, I was never worried about that before!

Well between your quest for a rainbow eucalyptus tree and assman saying you are too hairy I know which one I'd be worried about.

post-24965-1389912578.jpg

Hehe! Nothing comes close after this piece - i just sold my Novelty 44mm in RG as it paled in comparison.

Probably my favorite watch of all time from AP. It's simply stunning!

Well between your quest for a rainbow eucalyptus tree and assman saying you are too hairy I know which one I'd be worried about.

too_hairy.jpg

:eusa_naughty: Nowhere near that hairy!! :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats Fortis, the Panda is my favorite AP.

I got myself a Rolex Submariner as christmas present.

Have a blurry pic with the real star in the background

image.jpg

Ohhh that's a nice shot!

I like the white dial that's why I picked it, very nice watch and I had zero issues with it, which is good since there is no authorized service centre here.

I am thinking to get another one but I don't wear a watch very often and it will only gather dust.

• 2 weeks later...
Love the Volcano! If I could afford a watch like that, that's what I would pick!

I really like that one too. Also love the Montoya Titanium.

Just had a friend in Miami grab this for me from a local seller. Can't wait to get down there in March so I can pick it up.

15095_851392072136_1288181375_n.jpg

^^

:monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

My dream watch.

Wow, Sprite that's awesome!

Thanks, been wanting to pick up a limited edition AP for a while, but finally decided to pull the trigger. Love your panda too btw.

Since I won't be in the US for 2 months I just had it sent it for service and new strap. 12-18 weeks turnaround on AP service right now :( Hoping for 12.

Since I won't be in the US for 2 months I just had it sent it for service and new strap. 12-18 weeks turnaround on AP service right now :( Hoping for 12.

Great news. Turnaround will only be 4 weeks and they are doing everything free of charge even though the watch was technically out of warranty. I only have to pay for the strap.

Great news. Turnaround will only be 4 weeks and they are doing everything free of charge even though the watch was technically out of warranty. I only have to pay for the strap.

I hope for your sake they do a good job. US service center for AP is in Clearwater and they suck big time. I send my AP's to Switzerland after the fiascos I have had with the Clearwater facility.

I hope for your sake they do a good job. US service center for AP is in Clearwater and they suck big time. I send my AP's to Switzerland after the fiascos I have had with the Clearwater facility.

What did they do?

What did they do?

It is more of what they did not do. I had my Montoya serviced and refinished, the refinish was terrible, comes back with the chrono not working. I sent it back twice as when it came back the first time, the chrono was still not working and the refinish was still shit. It took 1 year to get it right.

Same story with the shaq, chrono issues, does not get fixed right, had to go back 4 times before it became right.

Totally unacceptable.

It is more of what they did not do. I had my Montoya serviced and refinished, the refinish was terrible, comes back with the chrono not working. I sent it back twice as when it came back the first time, the chrono was still not working and the refinish was still shit. It took 1 year to get it right.

Same story with the shaq, chrono issues, does not get fixed right, had to go back 4 times before it became right.

Totally unacceptable.

Yeah that's completely unacceptable. I mostly sent it in because I wanted it to be perfect when I pick it up even though all I really needed was a new strap. With that said the last time I sent a watch in to them (there is a thread here on 2nd page) it was beat to hell when I sent it in and came back looking like it had never been worn.

Yeah that's completely unacceptable. I mostly sent it in because I wanted it to be perfect when I pick it up even though all I really needed was a new strap. With that said the last time I sent a watch in to them (there is a thread here on 2nd page) it was beat to hell when I sent it in and came back looking like it had never been worn.

Well I hope the good experience continues. I will never use them again.