• 1 month later...
  • Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Picked up this sweet, authentic 80's digital timepiece last weekend, courtesy of a dear friend.

I'm normally a pretty low-key kind of guy, so although this watch screams 'baller' and 'player' it feels so light on my wrist I'm going to use it as a daily beater:

photo.jpg

post-3902-1412120543_thumb.jpg

I haven't worn a watch in years since the Nike Fuelband serves as a watch too. But I had been searching for one of these Diesel Double Down 51s with brown leather for like a year and they were discontinued and impossible to find. Turns out, a buddy of mine who knew about it, ended up seeing one in black at the local mall which was also impossible to find anywhere online. Nothing expensive at $250 but I really like the wide strap.

Picked up this sweet, authentic 80's digital timepiece last weekend, courtesy of a dear friend.

I'm normally a pretty low-key kind of guy, so although this watch screams 'baller' and 'player' it feels so light on my wrist I'm going to use it as a daily beater:

post-3272-1412115610_thumb.jpg

pic stitching on a bogosse shirt and a casio ... pink too!! this has pure self expression baller all over it! congrats on the style. I love it

My dad still wears one of those. One with the Stretchy band.

Just picked up an Invicta Coalition Forces 0963! I've been looking for one for months and finally got lucky on ebay!

All titanium, automatic Swiss chronograph, big and heavy as fcuk!

Love it!

post-19592-1412546252_thumb.jpg

post-19592-1412546259_thumb.jpg

post-19592-1412546631_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't worn a watch in years but decided to jump on the train with this CWard.

post-11867-1413668486_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...

just picked up this Hublot.... 48MM Titanium Unico

been considering insurance on my watches, can I get a policy where it's good for any watch I'm wearing when I'm out? in case it gets lost or stolen? I have the rest in my safe and am not worried about them getting stolen from my house...

basically a $20k policy but the collection might be worth $60k.....

IMG_5615.JPG

Old piece, new band. Anyone looking at straps check out "Crown & Buckle." They have some legit stuff. I used to have a NATO on this but the leather strap really dresses it up.

post-6125-1415754531_thumb.jpg

just picked up this Hublot.... 48MM Titanium Unico

been considering insurance on my watches, can I get a policy where it's good for any watch I'm wearing when I'm out? in case it gets lost or stolen? I have the rest in my safe and am not worried about them getting stolen from my house...

basically a $20k policy but the collection might be worth $60k.....

LOVE IT!

• 5 months later...

Just got my watch back after AP gave a full resto service along with the treatment to match my Huracan interior :icon_mrgreen:

I always thought my watch would look good with the F1 Singapore strap, I think it looks stunning, I love how it came up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice Assman how do you like it?

My wife wants one, she never picks up her phone because it's in her bag and she said this might be a way for her to answer my calls :lol2: