christiann

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yikes. That roofline

Also look like they went overboard with the starry sky roof led's (fiberoptics?). Unless that stuff jams to dubstep, i think it'll be way overkill.

Looks fine, pretty much what I expected. I do wish they did something a bit more aggressive with the front end, it looks pretty much like a Ghost to me. I dont really think I will be trading my Ghost in for one, although that starlight headliner was amazing on my Phantom coupe.

Looks fine, pretty much what I expected. I do wish they did something a bit more aggressive with the front end, it looks pretty much like a Ghost to me. I dont really think I will be trading my Ghost in for one, although that starlight headliner was amazing on my Phantom coupe.

That front doesn't do much for me. I don't doubt it'll drive beautifully though.

Ohh no, that looks terrible, I do like the interior but that's just about it.

I agree with Fortis.

Definitely not a fan. Even the interior, take out the exotic wood and it really isn't anything special from the current RR design.

Pass.

Looks fine, pretty much what I expected. I do wish they did something a bit more aggressive with the front end, it looks pretty much like a Ghost to me.

:iamwithstupid:

I just dont really get why they are calling it another name than the Ghost coupe. They called the 2 door Phantom, the Phantom coupe, and the front end of that looked a lot different than the 4 door Phanton, whereas this looks exactly the same.

there is a all silver color car on their facebook page it looks better. can anybody post them on here thanks

33987_547347618619045_1043757970_n.jpg

313384_547347711952369_1864181579_n.jpg

417739_547347621952378_407583050_n.jpg

This is one ugly vehicle. Too square and disproportional. The Bentley CGT puts it to shame and the design has been around for 10 years now.

This is one ugly vehicle. Too square and disproportional. The Bentley CGT puts it to shame and the design has been around for 10 years now.

+1

I expected more, to bad..