butthurt pussy cries after being outed on reddit

Assman

Short of it,

Guy claiming to be a pastor acts like an asshole and stiffs a server on an automatic stiff siting a bullshit reason.

A server posts the reciept with the bs on reddit

THe asshole gets embarrassed when people figure out who he is and asks that everyone is fired

The server who posted the pic gets fired.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/31/appl...no-tip-receipt/

pastor-receipt.jpg

Quite sure it wasn't that fat C**** first time doing that while tipping either... It was just the first time someone did something about it.

I see shit like this all the time where people are leaving those fake dollar bills that say "worth eternal glory" and then have the churches info on the other side etc...

Hope the girl gets her job back and I'm happy to see this piece of shit nationally embarrassed

Quite sure it wasn't that fat C**** first time doing that while tipping either... It was just the first time someone did something about it.

I see shit like this all the time where people are leaving those fake dollar bills that say "worth eternal glory" and then have the churches info on the other side etc...

Hope the girl gets her job back and I'm happy to see this piece of shit nationally embarrassed

Since it's on reddit, if the person hasn't had their name, address, phone number etc published yet, I'm sure they will soon.

fcuk, I'm trying to figure out how 8+ people visit a 7-11 and get away for under $35. Did they all order water and split two appetizers?

fcuk, I'm trying to figure out how 8+ people visit a 7-11 and get away for under $35. Did they all order water and split two appetizers?

My guess, they split their bills at the end and paid individually. The party of 6 or greater automatic tip rule still applies though.

Applebee's is at fault here. This is defrauding an innkeeper in most states. These servers work for 2.15 an hour. The tipping/gratuity policy is enclosed in the menu. His party was 8 or more, the gratuity was supposed to be included. You cannot strike it from the receipt. The customer is NOT always right, period.

Applebee's is at fault here. This is defrauding an innkeeper in most states. These servers work for 2.15 an hour. The tipping/gratuity policy is enclosed in the menu. His party was 8 or more, the gratuity was supposed to be included. You cannot strike it from the receipt. The customer is NOT always right, period.

And the "Pastor's". He is the one defrauding the innkeeper (if applicable).

My guess, they split their bills at the end and paid individually. The party of 6 or greater automatic tip rule still applies though.

If thats the case, then applebees manager should call the police on the guy for skipping the bill. At that point it's a policy application not optional, right?

What the hell is the Pastor doing going out to eat ?

Dosen't he beg for money to support the church & the less foutunate ?

Girl should get her job back. Pastor sent to h@$$

The irony to this is the fact that the pastor makes HER money through the tithing of her congregation. I would akin this to tipping. Where would she be without that money? She certainly wouldn't be "employed" as a pastor. The irony here is, if you look at "Pastors" here in Atlanta, you have the wunderkind of them all in Bishop Eddie Long and Creflo Dollar. They have 3 Gulfstreams a piece in a hangar at PDK airport, every exotic car you can imagine, bling to the order of ding a ling, and throw money like no others while there congregation, for the most part, lives at or below the poverty line in many instances.

:icon_super: :iamwithstupid:

The irony to this is the fact that the pastor makes HER money through the tithing of her congregation. I would akin this to tipping. Where would she be without that money? She certainly wouldn't be "employed" as a pastor. The irony here is, if you look at "Pastors" here in Atlanta, you have the wunderkind of them all in Bishop Eddie Long and Creflo Dollar. They have 3 Gulfstreams a piece in a hangar at PDK airport, every exotic car you can imagine, bling to the order of ding a ling, and throw money like no others while there congregation, for the most part, lives at or below the poverty line in many instances.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Church is for sinners and she needs to go to church because she is a real bitch! I hope the girl gets her job back or she finds a place to work that will really take care of their employes.

fcuk.... She doesn't look like she's missed 18% of a meal in her lifetime.

Alois_Bell_Applebees_receipt_fb1.jpg

A mother of three, Bell heads a 15-member church that rents a storefront space.
Um... That doesn't make you a fcuking pastor in my book... A Bible Study Group, MAYBE.... But I'm smelling tax evasion.

Playing the devil here...

A. what if the service sucked ass and the waitress sucked ass? And this poor woman/pastor was "forced" to tip 18% for shity service because they counted both tities as extra people making it a party of 8 instead of 6, just to get the automatic gratuity?

And 2nd, How in the hell do 8 people eat for $35 anywhere?

Playing the devil here...

A. what if the service sucked ass and the waitress sucked ass? And this poor woman/pastor was "forced" to tip 18% for shity service because they counted both tities as extra people making it a party of 8 instead of 6, just to get the automatic gratuity?

And 2nd, How in the hell do 8 people eat for $35 anywhere?

Thats a good point.... And, in her defense she says that She left a cash tip... Although I doubt that.... The comment undermines that. Assuming she didnt leave a tip, she NORMALLY can do that, but not when they, like lots of restaurants, have an automatic gratuity for large groups. They let you know that up front... Dont like it? Stuff your maw someplace else... That makes her a pretty shitty person, and the comment is asinine.

Regardless, I side with her simply because you cant post up copies of receipts like that... That's a BIG fcuking deal, and VISA would have probably demanded that everyone be fired for that as well...

The server was in the right... Until she went and did something so fcuking stupid that it put her in the wrong... Congratulations! Everyone loses!

I miss tipping in Europe. Just round up - because they are paid a normal wage.

As I recall the gratuity was always included.... And the service always sucked ass.

Talk about when worlds collide.

One day Im reading on Reddit an AMA of a Lamborghini owner who posts on Lpower. The next day Im reading a post on Lpower from Reddit.