UGR 570TT Superleggera Vbox Times

VBUGKING

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooks, per this site they have listed the MY 2004 and 2006 Gallardo's as well. I know my 04 car has taller gearing but I always thought the it was just in the lower gears such as 1st - 4th. If the data on drag times is correct, do I really have a 226 mph top speed? That just doesn't sound right.

Ahh, makes sense now why you can go to 138 in 4th. I don't think my redline is extended given the stock motor. Hopefully my 4th gear at least reaches 130.

Actually a stock lp560 reaches 220 km/h in 4th, Which is more than 130 mph

top speed in the 2004-2005 in 5th gear (193 MPH)..... 6th is really an overdrive gear, I guess if you had more power, ie, twin turbo, you could get to 225 in 6th....

Brooks, per this site they have listed the MY 2004 and 2006 Gallardo's as well. I know my 04 car has taller gearing but I always thought the it was just in the lower gears such as 1st - 4th. If the data on drag times is correct, do I really have a 226 mph top speed? That just doesn't sound right.

1014660[/url]']

top speed in the 2004-2005 in 5th gear (193 MPH)..... 6th is really an overdrive gear, I guess if you had more power, ie, twin turbo, you could get to 225 in 6th....

04/05 with a power adder will not go near 225mph unless you extend the rev limiter.

FYI, 174 it top speed in 5th.

must be wrong final drive ratio in that data... whats is the final drive ratio in the 2004-2005?

04/05 with a power adder will not go near 225mph unless you extend the rev limiter.

must be wrong final drive ratio in that data... whats is the final drive ratio in the 2004-2005?

That's what I was thinking. No way it will do 71 in first and 98 in second, etc. at 8,100 rpm.

Yes Sir !

Saw 170mph in 5th in my 04' :headbang:

Was at 1070rwhp setting..

I'm 99% sure the 560/570 gearing is the same as 06 and up if anyone was wondering. The added RPM allows the 560/570 to go further in the gears.

What is funny is there is little data out there about the 560/570 compared to the 06 and up gearing. The magazines all have confusing data when I researched it.

I'm 99% sure the 560/570 gearing is the same as 06 and up if anyone was wondering. The added RPM allows the 560/570 to go further in the gears.

What is funny is there is little data out there about the 560/570 compared to the 06 and up gearing. The magazines all have confusing data when I researched it.

yep, 06-2013 are the same, ratio wise.

Woo, I got a 4.25. Full tank of gas, 50 degrees outside, dedicated run with a 5 minute warm up.

I'm going to claim the world record for a twin turbo Performante. ;)

March_2_run.png

Nice run, Joe!! You think it has anymore in it on pump?

I think so. I was on a 1.47% grade so I could start a little higher, with a little less fuel weight. I also need to figure out how to take advantage of solar wind to propel my car...

MAGSolarWind1.gif

I think so. I was on a 1.47% grade so I could start a little higher, with a little less fuel weight. I also need to figure out how to take advantage of solar wind to propel my car...

MAGSolarWind1.gif

Holy shit, is that what it really looks like? That's a Rankine half body formed by the combination of a uniform flow and a source. Very cool. Just do the run with a 1/4 tank of gas and a little more slope

• 2 weeks later...

Down to a 3.91 60-130 time . . . . On a full tank of VP MS109, about 75 degrees.

Maybe I'll try racing a human being next...

a_3.91.jpg

Wow, definitely a lot more in it on 109. You are slowly but surely becoming a pro..;)

3.x 60-130 is a milestone for sure. Good job.

Wow, definitely a lot more in it on 109. You are slowly but surely becoming a pro..;)

3.x 60-130 is a milestone for sure. Good job.

I guess you're really looking forward to that up coming 3.98 on pump gas.

It's still not too late to add those race heads ....