Ohhh Roy!

Nath4N

LOL guys...so this is how it happened...I always let the surronding High School kids come in and take pics with the cars for their Graduations photos...Tolo's etc etc...two gals came in and wanted pics with a few Lambos to make a V ideo to ask out their BF for Tolo...took a good part of the day and was a BLAST...love helping out the people that love the cars.

Then the girls told us about the Harlem Shuffle and suggested we make one...so they called a bunch of their friends in and we did it in ike 30 mintues...it was just a ffun thing to do...

BUT I must admit...I am thinking of doing some other fun ones now...so stay tunned!

LOL guys...so this is how it happened...I always let the surronding High School kids come in and take pics with the cars for their Graduations photos...Tolo's etc etc...two gals came in and wanted pics with a few Lambos to make a V ideo to ask out their BF for Tolo...took a good part of the day and was a BLAST...love helping out the people that love the cars.

Then the girls told us about the Harlem Shuffle and suggested we make one...so they called a bunch of their friends in and we did it in ike 30 mintues...it was just a ffun thing to do...

BUT I must admit...I am thinking of doing some other fun ones now...so stay tunned!

That's awesome Roy! Because of you, I have been up until now watching these Harlem Shake videos! Looking forward to your other stuff! :D

I am dying here... I have watch a few of these videos and they are creative and funny, if not puzzling in their popularity. Thanks Roy for a great laugh!

We need a XXX one for LP!

the first half second i heard the tune i already started wetting myself,

top work.

but next time more elf's please ;)