Purple Diablo Jota

SE30-Jota.jpg

Black Diablo GT

GT.jpg

Yellow Diablo SV

SV.jpg

Orange Diablo SV Roadster

SV-Roadster.jpg

One of the Aventador 50th anniversary models to be shown soon might bump a Diablo out of my top 5.

Definitely an Aventador, although I'm not sure which color I'd pick. It looks great in so many different colors.

77d1329182263t-lamborghini-photos-grey-aventador.jpg

I'm not so good with model names but I like this one.

85_ferrari_308gtsiqv_1600.jpg

HA! :thefinger:

No I think I have to say the SV is #1 today. Tomorrow the Aventador roadster might top the list..

9ce1ee79764db3ee1e1ade5eb637f281_large2_zps29a4ee83.jpg

I'm not so good with model names but I like this one.

85_ferrari_308gtsiqv_1600.jpg

HA! :thefinger:

No I think I have to say the SV is #1 today. Tomorrow the Aventador roadster might top the list..

9ce1ee79764db3ee1e1ade5eb637f281_large2_zps29a4ee83.jpg

That's no SV, thats a LP-2000SV engineered by NASA, big difference

I did a rough tally and it looks like the Diablo is still king.

As it should be :icon_thumleft: The magazine really underrate the car, but it's a beauty and a beast!

Top five for me:

Miura SV

There's just nothing on the planet with the looks and charisma of a well-cared-for Miura, and the SV is by far the most stunning and well-developed of the bunch. Particularly keen on Verde Rio Metallizato as pictured, but blue or bright green are great choices too. As long as it's in good condition, I don't think there's any such thing as a bad colour on it.

There's a ton of tremendous interior combos for the SV, some examples are just as jaw-dropping as the exterior. Anything contrasting would do for me.

miura19svverderiometall.jpg

Aventador Roadster

Finally a decent open V12 bull. I've warmed up to the Aventador a lot over the last year, and particularly like the spec of this car, which was one of the earliest real-world pics to appear. I think it was posted on here actually.

lp7004roadster2.jpg

Espada

First ever car crush. Blue or silver for me. Shame that it's Ferrari, Aston and Porsche cashing in on the supercar-limo concept these days, but it's a reminder that Lamborghini used to be innovators. I'll take back the "used to" if they can make the ISR's next version competitive and manage widespread use of composites in the next entry-level car.

espada75.jpg

Countach prototype

The first production prototype (which I think is still on display in the museum) has a certain something that no other Countach possesses, no matter how well looked after it is. Part of it's that very cool window configuration, and I think it's lower than the production LP400s, but I also love the colour, the chrome trim and the one-colour headlights.

lamborghinis108lp400pro.jpg

3500 GT Zagato

The 350 GT was probably the best car of its time. While I like Touring's design (especially the rear), in my opinion Zagato gave it the styling it deserved (albeit rather derivative). Not a fan of the colour though.

3500gtzagato19.jpg

There are so many, I really love almost every Lamborghini ever made. So if I had to pick I would say the one that got me interested in Lamborghini.

2001 Lamborghini 6.0 VT Orange in color

lamborghini-diablo-vt-06.jpg