Miss Teen Delaware NSFW

Allan-Herbie

On another note, with every person in the world walking around with a digital camera in their pocket nowadays (cell phones), I think there will be thousands more cases like this in the future (from celebrities to everyday people having pics come back to haunt them). I was in college only a few years before cell phone cameras went mainstream, and I remember (amongst my fraternity) when you were thought of as a ROCKSTAR if you could get a girl to let you have a photoshoot or take pics of her in compromising positions. :lol2: Nowadays, I'm betting at least 10-20% of college girls out there (if not more) have a lewd photo of some sort floating around, either taken by a boyfriend/ex-boyfriend, or because she sent it to the wrong guy when alcohol was involved, partying was occuring, etc.

"Police investigating sexting scandal at Munster High School"

http://wgntv.com/2013/02/12/police-investi...t5ao8q0xjfLh.01

The school district says the boys were punished because they were forwarding the photos and had them on their phones on school property. The girls punishment, so says the administration is that they have to live with the digital footprint that’s nearly impossible to delete.

Did I say college girls? I meant High School. ;)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Police investigating sexting scandal at Munster High School"

http://wgntv.com/2013/02/12/police-investi...t5ao8q0xjfLh.01

The school district says the boys were punished because they were forwarding the photos and had them on their phones on school property. The girls punishment, so says the administration is that they have to live with the digital footprint that’s nearly impossible to delete.

Did I say college girls? I meant High School. ;)

Yea your 10-20% number is wrong too. I bet its much much higher than that. And all girls.

Nowadays, I'm betting at least 10-20% of college girls out there (if not more) have a lewd photo of some sort floating around,...

Yea your 10-20% number is wrong too. I bet its much much higher than that. And all girls.

"at least" ;)

Also, growing up in the era where everyone in highschool, hell even middle school, had cellphones, i can definitely say about 60-75% of girls have sent photos lol.

Also, growing up in the ERA where everyone in highschool, hell even middle school, had cellphones, i can definitely say about 60-75% of girls have sent photos lol.

quit bogarting them and post em'.

Also, growing up in the era where everyone in highschool, hell even middle school, had cellphones, i can definitely say about 60-75% of girls have sent photos lol.

A year or two after I graduated college (2004), I remember going back to my school on my fraternities "alumni night" during pledging so I could hang out with some of the boys and reminisce. When we got there, the pledges all began to introduce themselves to us and show off the stuff they had collected on thier scavenger hunt list, tell us stories of the events thus far, etc. Some of this included the passing around of a few cell phones, to show us the girls they had gotten to flash or strip for them (something the pledgemasters had begun asking of them a few years earlier).

Seeing a familiar face while looking at a cell phone pic that was passed to me, I almost fell off my chair. I looked closer...yup, it was a good friends little sister...now an 18 year old freshman at the same school, and NOT someone I would have ever guessed would allow a pic like that to be taken. :lol2:

I (and probably the other 20 guys who saw the picture that night alone) have looked at her differently ever since. lol.

quit bogarting them and post em'.

I'll trade you some for a quick drive in one of your cars!

A year or two after I graduated college (2004), I remember going back to my school on my fraternities "alumni night" during pledging so I could hang out with some of the boys and reminisce. When we got there, the pledges all began to introduce themselves to us and show off the stuff they had collected on thier scavenger hunt list, tell us stories of the events thus far, etc. Some of this included the passing around of a few cell phones, to show us the girls they had gotten to flash or strip for them (something the pledgemasters had begun asking of them a few years earlier).

Seeing a familiar face while looking at a cell phone pic that was passed to me, I almost fell off my chair. I looked closer...yup, it was a good friends little sister...now an 18 year old freshman at the same school, and NOT someone I would have ever guessed would allow a pic like that to be taken. :lol2:

I (and probably the other 20 guys who saw the picture that night alone) have looked at her differently ever since. lol.

Yep! Those are the best photos. Nothing is better than telling your friend you have a photo of his sister naked or suckin' dick.

No big deal...all your daughters are doing this and dirtier just maybe not on video.

hahahahahaha. too real. i love watching the worst offenders act like angels in front of their parents...they don't have a single damn clue.

[not talking about you guys on here specifically haha]

hahahahahaha. too real. i love watching the worst offenders act like angels in front of their parents...they don't have a single damn clue.

[not talking about you guys on here specifically haha]

If daddy's don't expect their daughters are enjoying cock in every hole they are very deluded. All part of life

If daddy's don't expect their daughters are enjoying cock in every hole they are very deluded. All part of life

Jesus. I am NEVER having a daughter.

Why? You wouldn't want your daughter to enjoy sex? That's weird.

Frankly, the only thing that's weird is every post you have made in this thread.

I knew a pageant girl. Yeah she had major issues and was always husband shopping. She landed a nice rich one. I wonder how she is now.

Yeah im the wierd one....head in sand much?

You....weird? Naah! :gay:

Looks like ADV.1 Tony, Assman, Transgender, myself, and most likely others all have our heads in sand much! :jackoff:

The weird posts are all the ones judging this beauty pageant winner for sharing a video of herself to the world and asking us for nothing in return. No wonder we don't get more of these!

I told you, still waiting on his shitstorm, guy is a pervo

Chris Hansen's already looking for him...