Diablo Documentary Film, 1992

Jag_lars

This was posted on another forum, I but I do not think he is on here. Loving the early Diablo, and the history that the surrounds that car, I really appreciated that the original poster shared this.

This is an unfinished documentary from 1992 with a lot of pictures from the assembly line, video footage I have never seen before.

I knew the body was hand build, but I am still impressed, and love seeing the workers using hand tools on the aluminum panels, and the hand layup of the composite parts.

I thought I owned or seen all the videos for the Diablo, I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong.

Thanks for sharing, I never had seen that video before.

I like how Iacocca say "thats the biggest reason why we are assosiated with them" regarding using Lamborghini engine technology for the viper they were creating.

Thought you guys would appreciate this!

I also thought I had seen all Diablo videos out there. I was VERY happy to see how much craftmanship and handwork that went into these cars. Actually even more than I would have thought, before this film.

• 1 month later...