She's gone....now the wait...

ToofDoc

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing the finished product! Sounds like you made it past the minor roadblock without too much headache...

Looks good. I knew about this problem before but only slight details. This really spells it out that these bumpers require some custom fitting to fit.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product! Sounds like you made it past the minor roadblock without too much headache...

Definitely a learning process and experience.

Progress as of 3/6:

1) rear bumper came off to remove the stock rear diffuser and exhaust tips

2) OEM 570 front bumper gone to the paint shop after fitment confirmed

3) New Pirellis are mounted and balanced on my new HRE S101s

Much more I'm sure so I'll update as I learn the progress.

I've attached some pictures of where/how exhaust tips are mounted on the bumper for those of you that haven't seen it before. It's the first time that I've seen how it's mounted or attached to the rear bumper.

Looking good so far Andy! Lets see a pic of the wheels with the rubber! Im still undecided which set I want.

The wheels just got 22PLE glass ionomer protective coating on and probably will go on the last because Craig still have to install the side skirts. I probably won't unveil the wheels until a professional photo session to really see how beautiful they are!

Today he worked on the installation of CF rear diffuser and 570 exhaust tips. Ran into couple of hiccups again, but Craig was able to work through them and got the CF rear diffuser and the exhaust tips installed to the 560 rear bumper. WOW, she looks amazing!! You judge!

I have never had any after market pieces fit just perfect, they always need some adjustment. Needless to say she is looking good, I will stop by tomorrow, it is 10 minutes from me and my Aventador just got home from Florida.

I have never had any after market pieces fit just perfect, they always need some adjustment. Needless to say she is looking good, I will stop by tomorrow, it is 10 minutes from me and my Aventador just got home from Florida.

Damn it Scott....jealous that y'all live close to Studio 47!!

Craig (Studio 47) et al are kicking ass over there!! Very pleased with their professionalism and quality work ethics!

I guess you love modding the LP560 but honestly you would have been better off upgrading to the 570...you'll never recoup this outlay and it's still a 560 at the end of the day!

Enjoy it mate, hats off to you - i want to do a couple of mods to my LP but can't see the point!

I guess you love modding the LP560 but honestly you would have been better off upgrading to the 570...you'll never recoup this outlay and it's still a 560 at the end of the day!

Enjoy it mate, hats off to you - i want to do a couple of mods to my LP but can't see the point!

Hey! Wasn't for idiots like me, people like Will from SP wouldn't have a job, alright!? Gotta support our sponsors here! That's the game!! I didn't want to mod, Will told me that I had to if I want to stay on LamboPower!?! I was blackmailed into all this!!

All jokes aside, we mod because we see the point and because we want to please ourselves! Never going into a mod believing that you'll recoup what you spent. The song "you should've just bought a 570" been over played and like a Top 40 countdown song, I'm sure I'll keep on hearing it. Hey, what can I say, I'm liking my version of the 560!

"It's still a 560 at the end of the day" you say?! Well, its a much more sexier 560 and I say that's aight "mate", that's aight!

Hey! Wasn't for idiots like me, people like Will from SP would have a job, alright!? Gotta short our sponsors here! That's the game!! I didn't want to mod, Will told me that I had to if I want to stay on LamboPower!?! I was blackmailed into all this!!

All jokes aside, we mod because we see the point and because we want to please ourselves! Never going into a mod believing that you'll recoup what you spent. The song "you should've just bought a 570" been over played and like a Top 40 countdown song, I'm sure I'll keep on hearing it. Hey, what can I say, I'm liking my version of the 560!

"It's still a 560 at the end of the day" you say?! Well, its a much more sexier 560 and I say that's aight "mate", that's aight!

:iamwithstupid: Sure in hindsight a 570 would have saved him some cash but who goes into these things going "well what can I do to save some money!" He should have put the cash in a CD bought a Civic and got 34 MPG for the next 15 years and 150k miles!!!!

Andy the car is BADFREAKINGASS. I can't wait to see it and I know Zach can't either. He is going to crack you up this year when you hear him say Lamborghini. Kid can't say grandma but he can say Lamborghini, Porsche, Mini Cooper and Ferrari like it is nobodies buisness.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

I hate comments like these...they don't make sense what so ever... I myself am doing the same exact upgrades as Andy. I have all the SL parts ready to go in about a week. What are we supposed to do? Sell our cars at a loss...then pay more for an SL? How does that make sense? And LOL at "still a 560" comment... And for anyone who is thinking about doing these upgrades, they're not as pricey as you may think. We have great sponsors who give us great prices. From Will (SP-E), David (fabspeed), and of course Glen (AMH). Great sponsors.

I hate comments like these...they don't make sense what so ever... I myself am doing the same exact upgrades as Andy. I have all the SL parts ready to go in about a week. What are we supposed to do? Sell our cars at a loss...then pay more for an SL? How does that make sense? And LOL at "still a 560" comment... And for anyone who is thinking about doing these upgrades, they're not as pricey as you may think. We have great sponsors who give us great prices. From Will (SP-E), David (fabspeed), and of course Glen (AMH). Great sponsors.

WELL SAID, I think the car looks great and probably a top 5 LP560 in the world after putting all the add-ons.

Relax, you might have a heart attack.

WELL SAID, I think the car looks great and probably a top 5 LP560 in the world after putting all the add-ons.

Thanks Glen for your kind words! Not many 560s have a 570 front bumper mod!

I wouldn't say top 5, but once I get it TTed...then maybe... :eusa_dance:

Relax, you might have a heart attack.

I'm not as adamant as M6, but I tend to agree. I also have a general distaste for folks who feel the need to post discouraging remarks on other's "build threads." Toof has gone to considerable effort (and expense) to post his progress with his car. He's proud of it, as he should be - It looks spectacular! Why try and diminish that? :eusa_wall:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

That means Andy hasn't pulled enough teeths to get a LP570. lol

Personally I agree with LA-Brit in that when all is said and done you'd fare better just biting the bullet and upgrading to the car you obviously want. That being said theres a lot to be said for the satisfaction of hunting for the parts, going thru the process and customizing it to your own personal taste. I think we can all appreciate this laobr of love.

That means Andy hasn't pulled enough teeths to get a LP570. lol

I really don't give a crap about getting a 570! I love my 560 and practically is a 570 on the outside!!

I'm focusing on pulling teeth for my next Bull!!

Whats with all the negative comments? his money let him do what he wants.

Just an FYI to the guys stating he should of bought a 570:

Some people prefer the 560 all leather interior(more luxurious and comfortable) than the 570 interior. So maybe he's getting the best of both worlds in his eyes.